Jumping puzzle re-setting midway

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Has anyone else had the jumping puzzle ‘PvP match’ reset partway through?

It comes up with a (blank) scoreboard, which is annoying enough because it makes it impossible to see what you’re doing so you have to stop to close it, but then the match resets, even if you’re part way through the puzzle and sends you back to the beginning.

The same thing happened with the Halloween puzzle but it never seemed to happen when you were actually jumping, only when you were waiting at the start so it wasn’t really an issue. With this one it’s really annoying.

Is there really any reason for this puzzle to be on a PvP map? And if so isn’t there some way to just let it run continuously?

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Yeah, I’ve had it happen too. Though, to be fair, you can actually see the timer on top of the screen. So if you start jumping with little time left, it’s your own fault… kinda. At least that was my second thought when it first happened to me (first thought was something like “Lol; great…” because I was kinda busy anyway haha). ^^

The reason why that didn’t happen during jumping in the clocktower is, that the actual jumping-part just didn’t start anymore when the timer went below a certain point.