Just admit it...

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

When you were looking over what was coming for Wintersday you all said

“**** YEAH! BELL HERO!”

Cause Toypocalypse? Thats cool.
Winters jump puzzle? Aight.
Ringing bells in chorus conjunction to chippy tunes of winter themed while silently judging that epic looking guy who could probably punch the tower of nightmares into rubble yet can’t ring a bell properlly. You betcha.

“Oh whats that? You’ve a reclaimed world versus world commander leading a massive guild that contributes to borderland victories on a daily basis? Well you’re tone deaf and ya’ll got no rhythm pal!”

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

(edited by Grimno.6172)

Just admit it...

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

As an “veteran flute player” in the game I’m very much looking forward to this mini game

Now A net all we need is more notes to play, and the ability to play at least 2 notes at a time somehow
Yeah, I know .. I’m dreaming ..

Just admit it...

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

To be perfectly fair, lag can be a major issue in the bell choir. Last year I remember notes not playing at all, pausing or all falling at the same time, as if you’re meant to press all the keys at once. Once you’ve mastered it however, it doesn’t matter.

People with legendaries, usually black dye, and cosmetic’d out, playing with the general skill level of someone that has ebayed their account is quite funny though. I’ve always just assumed they’ve never left the comfort of the zerg.

Just admit it...

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

Just admit it… When you were looking over what was coming for Wintersday you all said

“**** YEAH! BELL HERO!”

No. Not really.

It’s a funny mini-game, thought, but that’s all it is.

I’m far happier at being able to complete my infinirarium mini-collection (supposedly, since Tixx’s dungeon is back…?), which also clears up some much needed inventory space, and that Scarlet won’t be back for at least a month.

Just admit it...

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I remember the bell choir last year. I turned off all volume because it was god awful noise, reset my key layout to 1 – 0, and treated the whole thing like tetris, and pushed a key as the visual indication suggested.

I’m sure I made beautiful music, but even I wouldn’t want to listen to it.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Just admit it...

Posted by: Siren Aradia.5863

Siren Aradia.5863

It was one of my favorite things from last year, mostly because I was really really good at it, unlike the jumping puzzle. XD

Just admit it...

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I enjoyed bell choir. But sometimes I would just fail miserably while other times I did quite well. It was a fun mini game though.

I’m quite looking forward to the dungeon(s) again. It is short and sweet and not too hard to pug.

I enjoyed almost everything in Wintersday last year. Hopefully this year is the same.

Just hope there is no achievement for “smash everything in the dungeon” cause…that achievement made me hate life last year.

Just admit it...

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

haha I suppose I would be in the category of the guys who cant ring a bell properly, (as side note yes I have a legendary, but I usually don’t run in zergs or dye my armor black) but I am a tone deaf fool lol.

I admit it!

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

Just admit it...

Posted by: Autumnmane.3574

Autumnmane.3574

I wasn’t expecting to enjoy it because I fail at simon says/guitar hero style games, but now I’ve got the hang of it, I’m having a blast! It’s such a buzz to nail a harmony perfectly with the people next to me

Just admit it...

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

even though I was doing ok (approx 90% accuracy) it still didn’t sound great lol

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Just admit it...

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Not really, I thought “Heck yeah Ho Ho Hobotron!” But I will admit I’m looking to find a picture of some Seraph to put down “More Choirbell” text like cowbell.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Just admit it...

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Oh, bring us some Grenthy hooding!
Oh, bring us some Grenthy hooding,
And bring it right here!

Just admit it...

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Oh, bring us some Grenthy hooding,
And bring it right here!

rolling

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Just admit it...

Posted by: Nurgle.6597

Nurgle.6597

When you were looking over what was coming for Wintersday you all said

“**** YEAH! BELL HERO!”

Cause Toypocalypse? Thats cool.
Winters jump puzzle? Aight.
Ringing bells in chorus conjunction to chippy tunes of winter themed while silently judging that epic looking guy who could probably punch the tower of nightmares into rubble yet can’t ring a bell properlly. You betcha.

“Oh whats that? You’ve a reclaimed world versus world commander leading a massive guild that contributes to borderland victories on a daily basis? Well you’re tone deaf and ya’ll got no rhythm pal!”

Not at all, the thing I was most looking forward to was the jumping puzzle, but they made it easy mode, and the reward is crap (3 gifts? really?)