Kasmeer/Marjory Idle Conversations

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: TheMagickDoll.7594

TheMagickDoll.7594

Just wanted to say I really loved the Kasmeer and Marjory NPC voice idle conversations, especially explanation of Kasmeer’s dress looking so unblemished. Gave me a good eye raiser and laugh. Also like the friction between two living world NPCs team upss of Kasmeer/Marjory and Rox/Braham.

There are many things I enjoy about this game but listening to the idle conversations between all these characters really made my day. I believe good work should be complimented and this I greatly enjoyed.

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Now the quaggan flirting…. that caused me some emotional trauma.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

Posted by: inazuma.7021

inazuma.7021

Now the quaggan flirting…. that caused me some emotional trauma.

I thought their flirting was cute.

Vhaewyn – Level 80 Sylvari Ranger
Dakka Warforge- Level 80 Charr Engineer
Xairro – Level 80 Asura Revenant

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

A lot of the idle conversations are great in this game, you can come across some really good exchanges scattered throughout the world. But the two that I don’t like listening to are Kasmeer and Marjory – I don’t know why but I find them stupid. “I don’t wear clothes, I just run around naked all day and this is an illusion” “ho ho Kasmeer you are a real hoot!”

The Quaggan convo on the other hand was adorable. He felt sad having to leave his home but because of this he meet the female quaggan… its touching.

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

But we found that Kasmeer is naked all the time and, more than that, this is actually "no problem" for Marjory. And she said it with a some suspicious tone … Makes you wonder about their relationship … O_o

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

But we found that Kasmeer is naked all the time and, more than that, this is actually "no problem" for Marjory. And she said it with a some suspicious tone … Makes you wonder about their relationship … O_o

Margory wants the C. and Kasmeer is too innocent/simple minded to notice.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

and Kasmeer is too innocent/simple minded to notice.

I highly doubt it. She is most than “aware”. All that about “her illusion” was obviously a nod to encourage “Jory” to make her move

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

(edited by daimasei.4091)

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

kitten leecher -.- naked in istances…not even PVT….
At least we know Marjory isn t an elistist (or maybe she didn t have the second vote to kick her).

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.