"Lingering Poison"

"Lingering Poison"

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Alfador.7649

Alfador.7649

You may have found a way into the Toxic Alliance’s inner sanctum, but this has by no means curtailed their nefarious activities! Kessex Hills and the surrounding countryside are still befouled by the alliance’s evil presence!

Does this mean we’re still going to have to deal with toxic alliance stuff in wvw? Don’t get me wrong. I love most of the living story stuff greatly. It’s a great pacebreaker for PvE. IT DOES NOT BELONG IN WVW, not in the format that it is in currently. All it does is break the flow of the game. Merc camps are an unpleasant chore, dolyak runs are unpredictable, and meetings between havoc squads are ruined when a toxic spore pops up in the middle of them.

"Lingering Poison"

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

I couldn’t agree more.

In addition, one thing I’ve not been able to accept yet is Scarlet’s alliance seems to be able to influence the whole world as well as the mists. The Elder Dragons haven’t even achieved anything close to that. I’m a bit bored with everything Scarlet doing having to be seen around the whole world (except Orr, which is just funny), and agree that it’s certainly badly done in WvW. I don’t mind seeing Living Story content in WvW, but it needs to be less of an intrusion. I know it’s supposed to be an intrusion nonetheless, but I think the fact it’s a token addition to WvW giving no WvW bonuses means it’s a bad choice to place the toxic spores at thoroughfares and choke points.