Make it like clocktower!

Make it like clocktower!

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Please. The tons of other people are annoying. I would prefer if they were “ghosts” like in clocktower which was much better. Why not here where it is more necessary(longer puzzle, clocktower you could easier ignore them because the puzzle is short)?

Make it like clocktower!

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I don’t think it’s as necessary here. I’ve only done the quaggan path so far, so maybe I’ll have to eat my words later when I do the others, but I didn’t mind the other players. They’re a lot more spread out than the Clocktower had them, because of the three paths, because everyone doesn’t have to start at the same time, and because the length spreads people out even on the same path.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Make it like clocktower!

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

It is most annoying if they wait at the checkpoint and if you have a few of them jumping in the wrong direction because some ice platform is not yet respawned at first path which sometimes confuses you and makes you jump after them. It would be easier to ignore them if they were mist only. (And maybe just let that platforms at the beginnig stay spawned – I mean it is not really a timed difficulty to run through that very reasy first path – to no need for a timer which only annoys people that respawn and have to wait 1-2 seconds if the first platform needs to respawn).