Mini Festive Golem/Snowman/Infinirarium

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Piscore.6934

Piscore.6934

Hello, last year use these three minis to make the Quaggan, but I had to having them back to buy boxes and everything was very RNG (10/800gems ), you may get them for gems this year? (maybe 400 per each one)

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you will understand what I mean.

Attachments:

(edited by Piscore.6934)

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

The wintersday mystery box in 2012 was 100 gems.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Piscore.6934

yeah sorry is 10/800 gems

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Yeah that was one of the deals.

I had to buy a ton of those boxes to get all the minis back then. It was a good thing gems were still purchasable with gold, unlike now, unless you wanna farm like no tomorrow.

Knowing what happened with halloween not getting the boxes back, I’d say the chance here is slim.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: KorKor.9452

KorKor.9452

I wish they’d have brought them back under a fair system this year like they did with the Halloween weapons. You know since the RNG black lion system was such a massive middle finger to those who wanted the mini’s.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I hope they dont come back. Took me 8k gems to get a complete set.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: KorKor.9452

KorKor.9452

I hope they dont come back. Took me 8k gems to get a complete set.

And that is why they should come back. There was a great many users who spent more then that trying to complete the set just to make the whole bloody set under the old garbage black lion chest rules and failed to get them all due to RNG. They should be bringing them back in good faith under a new system for all those people and then taking them out of the game after this year. Not leaving a bitter opening in a mini-pet collectors tab encouraging them to never collect again because it can never be filled.

Piscore.6934

Exactly, the new system was not in 2012, and get those miniatures was crazy.

Old system = Total RNG and waste alot of money. (Many chest and ofc much more than 1k gems)
New System = Buy 3>Forge>Special Mini>Buy again 3 minis Total 4 minis and only 1k gems

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Exactly, the new system was not in 2012, and get those miniatures was crazy.

Old system = Total RNG and waste alot of money. (Many chest and ofc much more than 1k gems)
New System = Buy 3>Forge>Special Mini>Buy again 3 minis Total 4 minis and only 1k gems

Actually that system was in the game in 2012. It first appeared with the very first seasonal mini pack for Halloween 2012. I’ll never understand why it wasn’t used for the Wintersday minis as well.

I completely agree they should bring them back and do something to make it fairer this time around. IMO the simplest system would be to make them tradeable so anyone who ends up with extras they don’t need can sell them and anyone who can’t afford the gems and/or doesn’t get lucky can buy them direct from the TP.

Unfortunately I suspect it’s too late for them to bring them back during Wintersday now, but maybe they could do it another time. Like a surprise January sale. (I’m not sure if it’s the same in America but in the UK January sales, particularly of things people might have wanted and not gotten over Christmas, are a big thing, almost like Black Friday but for a whole month and with less stampedes.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I really hated the RNG system last year. I bought maybe 5 boxes and got nothing (not that I expected anything).

But I really wanted the festive golem. And I know some people are stuck on multiples of said minis from those boxes with no way to get rid of them.

Though I’m glad they are slowly trying to go away from RNG boxes, its just always a bit sad to see the things that were in the boxes are lost in the abyss.

Posted by: UncleWinston.5410

UncleWinston.5410

Agreed. I would like to see the minis from last year return. Obtaining Mini Festive Golem was really the only thing I was looking forward to with Wintersday. Given that it feel as if very little content was added for Wintersday this year, it’s especially disappointing that they took away the only thing I wanted.

Posted by: RaptureRabbit.8259

RaptureRabbit.8259

I was also looking forward to buying the lighted mini “festive” golem. And I have been waiting a year also to purchase it, now it looks like I have no chance at obtaining him, which is very disappointing to say the least. I was a noobie and only had 2 days to play guild wars 2 during wintersday, and had no idea how to obtain the mini frames. So now I have 250 cogs I got from purchasing the digital GW2 version go to waste.:(

Posted by: Fischer.5690

Fischer.5690

i hope they will return too. Last year i dont know how to get the last pet… so i missed it. would be nice to get the chance to get it again….

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

Y’all dream on, but it ain’t happening. The system is RNG based, but so is rolling the dice on precursors. It ain’t fair but that’s the way it is. Take it or leave it. I like many others would be very upset if they would cheapen the acquisition method if these minis are ever reintroduced. It would be unfair to all of us who spent beau coup gems attempting to craft the one and only lovely mini Fostivo.

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

took me over 11k gems back then to get the mini infinirarium…. that RNG

mini foostivoo was WAY easier to get than the green ones…
because you could craft him when you had 6 of 1 green and 0 of the other green mini….
you couldnt craft the green ones though..

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)