My assessment

My assessment

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

Now that it’s just about over I’d say that in GW2 experience, that was the second worst Wintersday ever.

My assessment

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Okay… and you had to make a thread about it? How about a little more substance such as why? What should be done better next time? Otherwise this is just clutter that should’ve been posted in the feedback thread that is stickied.

My assessment

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

Okay… and you had to make a thread about it? How about a little more substance such as why? What should be done better next time? Otherwise this is just clutter that should’ve been posted in the feedback thread that is stickied.

Why? Well, first my manager fired me, and then I got stuck doing charity work and children’s parties. i.e. it is a reference to Marcelo I’d Giacomo.

You are probably right that this is a bit too much clutter for a weak joke, but I couldn’t think of where else to put it, and given that GW2 has only had two Wintersdays you missed the joke pretty spectacularly.

My assessment

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

bad joke is bad

Although, I will admit I didn’t particularly like this Wintersday. I think it just stuck around a few weeks too long.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

My assessment

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I wouldn’t even consider it a joke.

My assessment

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Gifts would have been nice. Too bad there weren’t any.

My assessment

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

New content would have been nice.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.