Mystical Cogs and toy frames......

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Jia Shen.4217

Jia Shen.4217

I’m rather disappointed that these are no longer given. I know everyone I know who was there last year fully expected this to return since we could not make everything you could make with them. And the key components that prevented them from all being made and the end products were account bound so it was impossible to obtain the rest any other way. This year we get to choose one mini from last year but this still leaves out all the rest of the stuff we couldn’t get but wanted to have. This leaves me and all my friends and guild mates quite disappointed. I even held onto my spare materials from last year. So did a lot of us. I probably can’t expect any changes made for this year but would like to ask that this be changed for next year or for a encore wintersday bonus. A repeat of the materials given last year would provide enough to make all the thing we could not last year.

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

So you are willing to hang on to useless materials for two years in the hopes of crafting some minis? I think you’d be better served by just deleting it.

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

And people have been reporting to get stuffings from gift.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree it was disappointing.

I actually had all the minis last year because I bought the last 2 from the gem store, but I was surprised that they didn’t come back as craftable items this year. If nothing else it gave people an extra reason to do the dungeon, and a reason to do each version.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

Same here. So what’s the reward, just the chest and gift boxes?

Posted by: Jia Shen.4217

Jia Shen.4217

We get to pick one mini from the 5 you could make last year. Which means I will have 4 of the 5. I’d even be fine if they rerun the minis for gems. I think they were 200 gems each. Then I could get the 5th one. Other than that you get the winterdays gifts which seem to only have ugly clothing things you trade for more gifts. Unless you didn’t get the crafting recipes last year. Or from the TP after the fact before this years wintersday.

If they let us know that we can get the materials and make them again even if it is next year, then there is no reason to hold onto the ones from last year. I held onto them for this year because as I said a lot of us (community as a whole) were fully expecting to be able to make them again this year. Heck there is still tons of the tradeable materials from last year on the TP.