Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Did you hear this dialogue? That was amazing.. And Marjory like it, huehuehuehue

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Many views, no comments, do you expect screenshots or what? Nasty boyz.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Well … maybe you need to be a bit more specific, I finished the tower instance, I read the dialogues but still I have no clue of what you are talking about, or maybe was something I didn’t noticed.
Try to quote what she said/did and the people may comment or at least they will look for it in the game.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: lakdav.3694

lakdav.3694

So…Kasmeer was around the Nightmare Tower, was getting tired, exhausted, and amidst all that mental burden, she could still maintain that illusion.

kitten, the freakin world is in danger! Put some cloths on and reserve your powers for kitten that really matters! Maybe if you stoped concentrating on that loose excuse of mental garment, you could have figured out what to do up there without me pouring the only interactive object on the only obstacle in the chamber.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

I missed the dialogue but someone transcribed it here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1skoyo/til_kasmeer_is_naked_sfw/

Marjory Delaqua: How’d you get out of all that without a single smudge or tear on your dress?
Kasmeer Meade: It’s not a dress. It’s an illusion. You think I’d take my best dress into a place like that?
Marjory Delaqua: An illusion? You mean you’re…
Kasmeer Meade: Naked. Is that a problem?
Marjory Delaqua: Noooo. Not a problem.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

huh strange came in here expecting it to be about the little kasmeer mini, but that is some “interesting”(strange) dialogue.

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Which begs the question, if you could make your clothes with illusions, would you do it? Don’t know how much energy is requires to do this, but must be lazier then just putting on pants.

Also something tells me in the future we are going to obtain a devise that dispels any illusion, and we can use it for what it was intended,….. or point it at kasmeer >_>

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: deepwinter.9015

deepwinter.9015

So…Kasmeer was around the Nightmare Tower, was getting tired, exhausted, and amidst all that mental burden, she could still maintain that illusion.

kitten, the freakin world is in danger! Put some cloths on and reserve your powers for kitten that really matters! Maybe if you stoped concentrating on that loose excuse of mental garment, you could have figured out what to do up there without me pouring the only interactive object on the only obstacle in the chamber.

Well if you want to get all RP about it (and I’m all about RP), she is one of the most useful friendly NPCs in combat that we’ve seen to date. Her Phantasms are larger than other mesmers and they actually help protect the player/party better than say, oh, Logan Tanksthefloor Thackery.

So as for keeping her illusionary clothing on during heated battle, she’s doing just fine. Pity the ESRB will never let us find out what would happen if she lost her concentration.

Azhandris – Sylvari Thief
Tarnished Coast

(edited by deepwinter.9015)

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

Many views, no comments, do you expect screenshots or what? Nasty boyz.

Given that this is easy to find in the game, and it has been “spoiled” and commented a million times over in the forums by now, yes. Otherwise – nothing new.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Please give the writers a raise for this.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

I don’t think illusionary clothes would keep you safe from the elements.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

Got to to give at least one writer credit, marjory and kasmeer are interesting.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Which begs the question, if you could make your clothes with illusions, would you do it? Don’t know how much energy is requires to do this, but must be lazier then just putting on pants.

Then there would be nothing standing between me and the next guy on the subway. Scary thought.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: inazuma.7021

inazuma.7021

All this means is Kasmeer has a horrible armor rating.

Vhaewyn – Level 80 Sylvari Ranger
Dakka Warforge- Level 80 Charr Engineer
Xairro – Level 80 Asura Revenant

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Then there would be nothing standing between me and the next guy on the subway. Scary thought.

Here is my line of thinking … ok, so the dress did not get dirty or stained … did the illusion absorb it? Well I guess you would want to take a bath afterwards regardless … call me old fashioned, I would still put clothes on.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

This all makes me wonder if Anise is just as powerful.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Unless its protection magic.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Humans are not exist, all of them – Anise illusions. She even creates bandits to look how they fight to death.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Cirian.8917

Cirian.8917

Anise does battle in the human story if you rope her in. She’s pretty good.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

I dunno, if a phantasm can kill something, why not ? They attack with weapons and do damage – so it seems like they’re some kind of physical matter at least temporarily held together.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Atlas.9704

Anise does battle in the human story if you rope her in. She’s pretty good.

Oh no doubt about that, I’ve played a few missions with her in them.
I was just wondering if she magically generates her clothes too.

It makes sense that Kas could do this since Anise gave you an outfit in one mission and there was Lyssa’s veil in the Whispers mission with Beetlestone’s daughter.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

How come her powers don’t wear off when she’s KO’d. She should be laying on the ground naked. Plotholes!

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I’m starting at her.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

How come her powers don’t wear off when she’s KO’d. She should be laying on the ground naked. Plotholes!

Then we could all see her buisness…. Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Cancer.9065

Cancer.9065

TBH it makes no sense. It was a good laugh and all that, but it would make more sense for her to be wearing regular clothing and then making the dress an illusion to “look pretty”. I mean if she is naked then she must not mind mud, sand, poison, blood etc getting… everywhere.

Cancer is also a Zodiac sign.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Evilbeavers.3964

I dunno, if a phantasm can kill something, why not ? They attack with weapons and do damage – so it seems like they’re some kind of physical matter at least temporarily held together.

I was more talking about temperature change. Does an illusion keep you warm?

Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Probably not, but you can probably make yourself think/illusion yourself you’re warm.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Cancer.9065 is right. Why the heck would she head into that Tower with nothing to protect her skin besides pretty lights?

Though maybe she had on all sorts of stuff under her illusion dress and is just kicking back and relaxing now she’s back in camp.

Or maybe she’s been toxined enough not to be acting rationally or saying smart things — we only have her word for it that she’s nude, too. She could be teasing Marjory.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

If it’s matter, I wonder why couldn’t it form a thermal barrier/cocoon like anything else ? Heck, you could optimise the potential for body heat retention beyond “real” materials by fiddling with the molecular structure !

I guess it really depends on what Mesmer magic can actually “do”. Kasmeer can clearly do things that the player cannot – I wonder what the potential is and what the physics are. But it’s magic, so I should probably not think too much.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Evilbeavers.3964

If it’s matter, I wonder why couldn’t it form a thermal barrier/cocoon like anything else ? Heck, you could optimise the potential for body heat retention beyond “real” materials by fiddling with the molecular structure !

I guess it really depends on what Mesmer magic can actually “do”. Kasmeer can clearly do things that the player cannot – I wonder what the potential is and what the physics are. But it’s magic, so I should probably not think too much.

If her magic can rearrange the molecular structure of things or only its self then we should be careful what we say about her.

Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Atlas.9704

“I can kill you with my mind”
-River Tam & Lady Kasmeer lol

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

we only have her word for it that she’s nude, too. She could be teasing Marjory.

I’d be betting on this one. I think she’s wearing some practical but ugly clothes under the illusion.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

we only have her word for it that she’s nude, too. She could be teasing Marjory.

I’d be betting on this one. I think she’s wearing some practical but ugly clothes under the illusion.

That’s my guess as well. Maybe not ugly clothes, but not that special ones. ^^

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

You just know 100’s even 1000’s of Nerds are busy on the keyboards right now writing out Kasmeer/Marjory and Kasmeer/Tentacle fanfics now because of that dialog.

#ELEtism

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

BobbyT.7192

You just know 100’s even 1000’s of Nerds are busy on the keyboards right now writing out Kasmeer/Marjory and Kasmeer/Tentacle fanfics now because of that dialog.

They’re already do that, that dialog did nothing but give a little fuel.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Blackmoon.6837

Blackmoon.6837

…and the problem would be what, exactly?

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

…and the problem would be what, exactly?

when did I say this was bad, just stating a fact

#ELEtism

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Alfador.7649

Alfador.7649

Don’t you get it? This is how mesmers roll. If they wore real clothes they’d have freed up enough magical energy to usurp all the major races and take us over by now.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Doggie.3184

Don’t you get it? This is how mesmers roll. If they wore real clothes they’d have freed up enough magical energy to usurp all the major races and take us over by now.

Nah it’d be the opposite. When they’re naked and using a simple low powered meditation on illusionary clothing they don’t have to try to replicate actual clothings’ appearance onto their illusions, making it easier to create them.

She’d have to use extra power on duplicating her clothing onto her illusions otherwise they would be too weak or not look identical. Then there’s the adjusting your illusions to different clothing when you change it, as well as keeping track of other changes in battle and duplicating the appearance of damage, dirt, blood, etc. Easier to just make everything an illusion and not worry about it.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

kitten, the secret of my mesmer is out..

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

BobbyT.7192

Nah it’d be the opposite. When they’re naked and using a simple low powered meditation on illusionary clothing they don’t have to try to replicate actual clothings’ appearance onto their illusions, making it easier to create them.

She’d have to use extra power on duplicating her clothing onto her illusions otherwise they would be too weak or not look identical. Then there’s the adjusting your illusions to different clothing when you change it, as well as keeping track of other changes in battle and duplicating the appearance of damage, dirt, blood, etc. Easier to just make everything an illusion and not worry about it.

so i don’t need to worry about getting ascended armour on my mesmer?

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Doggie.3184

so i don’t need to worry about getting ascended armour on my mesmer?

You have to because for story’s sake your character doesn’t know about this kind of Mesmer power. Kasmeer’s clones are far more powerful than yours, she just likes to hold back when you’re around, or go into battle drunk~ idk.

This may somewhat explain why Queen Jennah doesn’t wear shoes. Either since she’s a Queen she keeps clothed for moral purposes but leaves the shoes out to give herself a boost in power, or she’s naked and doesn’t feel like using extra power on fancy shoes (or just keeps forgetting to).

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Keyce.8137

Keyce.8137

For those of you wondering, are confused, or just don’t like what’s going on right now…

Mesmers make their own physics.

A good Mesmer can make a spell that summons, say, a lamp with an intricate pattern on the shade, and carvings on the base.

A great Mesmer can do all of the above, plus give it weight, and throw it at you. With their mind. And probably for critical damage, too.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Queen Jennah’s New Clothes, A Tale.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Not to spoil the party, but I’m pretty sure Kasmeer was joking about being naked. She’s probably wearing real armor, but the armor’s appearance is disguised underneath an illusion, hence its appearance not changing.

Now if Kasmeer’s swimsuit back on Southsun was just an illusion… Gotta tan evenly, you know!

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: lakdav.3694

lakdav.3694

Bah. Mesmers. Cant trust them.

You think a naked Kasmeer is hot? I bet she is really a crone. An ugly hag who would have the laugh of her life looking at this thread. Dont believe a thing around them.

In fact, did the Tower of Nightmare really exist? What if she just wanted to grab some attention, become the hero? Or…

(gasp)

Scarlet found a way to tap into infinite illusion magic! KASMEER IS SCARLET!

/joking

But seriously, you cannot trust a thing a mesmer says, looks like, smells like, does.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Doggie.3184

Scarlet found a way to tap into infinite illusion magic! KASMEER IS SCARLET!

The scary part is it could be true. She could be Scarlet’s illusion, one of her robots, or Scarlet herself and the one we saw in tower was an illusion, robot or a robot transformed into a robot disguised as Scarlet. She’s clearly capable of anything.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Atlas.9704

And at least half probably made some pics in deviantart lol.

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Sigh… I wish I could draw.

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Naked Kasmeer [merged]

Doggie.3184

Sigh… I wish I could draw.

You could buy a commission.