Next Week's Content...

Next Week's Content...

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

So we got that new content coming out next week which is cool and all, but for the first time I’m sitting on the fence with this one. Not 100% sure if I’m looking forward to it, or dreading it.

The giant wyrm, was kinda ehhhh for me. There are already quite a few of them ingame (Norn intro, Celedon Forest, the one you fight in Kessix Hills right now, etc) so a giant one is just…. Meh.
The giant robot though, THAT seems awesome. Shadow of Collossus like with the giant… puppet.. robot? The one thing that made me pause the video was the giant, circle thingie they showed in the sky. For some reason, THAT struck me as too odd.
My first thought was “…. Sixth playable race confirmed. ALIENS!”

Though with a boss battle that big, requiring that many people…
Tequatl 2.0.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

Next Week's Content...

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Sixth playable race confirmed. ALIENS!

Nah I’m pretty sure Sylvari have you covered there. At least, with a total makeover kit anyway… below is how I was able to obtain a new alien’ish look with my necro.

If anything, I’d expect to see Tengu as the next playable race (as much as I don’t think it will be fitting really because their body shapes would be too similar to charr, but I can’t think of any other new race that would be appropriate for GW2)

Attachments:

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Next Week's Content...

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

I’m more than ready for Winters Day to be over.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA