One thing that has been right consistently...

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

Hobo Tron! or should I say Ho Ho Tron! He hasn’t failed me yet with his witty quotes. The amount of gold I sunk into him just to see all the dialogue. Though I will say I do like the artist guy too, his name is far to complicated for my brain to handle but I still like Hobo Tron the best!

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

The best coment I got was while donating 1 copper (just wanted the daily achievement so… xD)

Trahearne <3

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

My favourite is “Orphans – Wont – Have – To – Burn – Each – other – To – Stay – Warm” I don’t remember how he says exactly though

Meriem.3504

This thread needs more love for Ho Ho Tron! RISE HOBO TRON! DEATH TO SCARLET!

Posted by: Windblaze.7195

Windblaze.7195

I totally agree, Ho-Ho-Tron is my absolute favourite character in this patch! His lines never fail to crack me up ( “That-was-literally-the-least-you-could-do.” ) , and I’m obsessed with the little song he does from time to time

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Commencing victory gyrations in 3…2…1

Now the children will be able to have a meal of meat not of questionable origins.

I agree, Ho-Ho Tron is the best character in the LS. I want the mini just as a tribute to the awesome character, if only it wasn’t so expensive.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Need someone to upload all the things he says to youtube. :o

..in english.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

you know of all the things in living story he is a bright spot. i love watching his dialogues

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

“EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!” – Ho-Ho Tron

Just you wait. It’s going to happen.

Meriem.3504

you know of all the things in living story he is a bright spot. i love watching his dialogues

They need to polish this shard of gold instead of the kitten they keep investing in.

“EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!” – Ho-Ho Tron

Just you wait. It’s going to happen.

I am not joking when the first thing that pop in my head was Scarlet aggroing Ho-Ho Tron.

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

i agree meriem. if they would have handled scarlet better i think people may have liked the ls more even dropping hints along the way of why cause leaving the crowd in suspense over her motives or dreams has made it feel disjointed and random. if you cant realte to your villian in some way its garbage and do that too long people will dispise what you are doing and become disinterested

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

They need to polish this shard of gold instead of the kitten they keep investing in.

Is it weird I think this one was pretty much done by chance? It feels kinda like the attachment people had to Gwen way back in the day.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.