Kjeld.9730

The title says it all, dueling version 0.1 is here

Attachments:

Ranger of [MGK] – Aurora glade.

Perplexity runes trigger in snowball fights

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

Had this happen with a friend this afternoon, I didn’t even notice the confusion till he called it in party chat.

I think it did also trigger my Bountiful Interruption trait. I was too amused by what happened to notice the boons on myself, but he started triggering confusion damage and the first few triggers did more damage, which BI’s might stacks would explain. I’ve not tested it with any other on-interrupt traits.

Edit:
Confirmed, it does trigger Bountiful Interruption, as well.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

(edited by mrstealth.6701)

Posted by: Basara.9405

Basara.9405

Yeah, I killed a Tengu by accident because of the perplexity runes. He was grabbing a snowball, the he took a hit and died a moment after. And he does not respawn, as it seems.

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Yeah, I killed a Tengu by accident because of the perplexity runes. He was grabbing a snowball, the he took a hit and died a moment after. And he does not respawn, as it seems.

Well, atleast we know why Tengu aren’t a playable race. That answers that!

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

Well, atleast we know why Tengu aren’t a playable race. That answers that!

They don’t have access to the waypoints, and with this homicide, I can’t foresee them being any more trusting of other races in the future. Poor tengu.

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

In the face of such tragedy, I can’t help but grin! :-)