Play Christmas without friends!

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Velosth.4573

Velosth.4573

Hi all , I would like to mention one thing that me and many other people bother , whenever there are events , such as Christmas one does not see ‘s time to play with it, but it has to play with strangers because they do not tempt you to stay in the same game with own party , I know that there are rumors that people help each other , but what if you want to help in more than 5 you can not be in a party ? it’s really sad that with all these events , Bell Choir , Jumping Puzzle, and all others as keg brawl and crab can not play with friends , this game is also being in the company and they can not do the events that we are 1 time to ’ year with my friends gives me a lot of hassle , it would take an invitation to the game as if it were a story mission or at least if you ’ve got to be able to join the game! My guild is full of people who want to play along with these events, but we are obliged to do dungeons because they are the only ones that we can do together, for example, I wanted to do before the JP with my friend and see who came first and we tried half an ’hour to come together but nothing, same thing for the game of the bells , put a way to play with the party, if I can not play with my guild that there is taste ?

Posted by: Spook.5847

Spook.5847

You are so right! it would be great to be able to do things as a raid, and to group up with 12 or 24 people.

Posted by: Sabreene.8062

Sabreene.8062

I’d be nice to have the option to join as a group, or singly. But I would not want them to take away the ability to join by yourself, like they did with the Toypocolypse.

I enjoy jumping into a game without having to put a party together. Even though I would also love it if our parties could stay together while entering an event, I wouldn’t want to lose the ability to play solo.

So yes, I agree… but only if we can have both!

Posted by: WatchTheShow.7203

WatchTheShow.7203

They should implement an option screen as you try to enter these mini games. One option should say “join game” and another option should say “join game as a group”. First option would toss you into a random match, and the second option would keep your group together.

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

All they’d have to do is create two separate instance queues: one for pre-made teams and the other for solo join.

However, that process is probably far more complicated than we realize.

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

I’d be nice to have the option to join as a group, or singly. But I would not want them to take away the ability to join by yourself, like they did with the Toypocolypse.

I enjoy jumping into a game without having to put a party together. Even though I would also love it if our parties could stay together while entering an event, I wouldn’t want to lose the ability to play solo.

So yes, I agree… but only if we can have both!

^ that.

15 charrrrrrrrr