Puzzle is amusing

Puzzle is amusing

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

Anyone else liking the changes? free rest spot/early end/ reset zone. no waiting periods.

I get a kick out of getting so far ahead I actually have to STOP jumping and wait for the next snowflake to form ahead.

#ELEtism

Puzzle is amusing

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

Personally I HATE the changes. Part of my enjoyment was going so fast that the baddies behind my fell to their death because of snowflakes. They ruined it just like clocktower

The Sickest Guild NA

Puzzle is amusing

Posted by: eva lin mcdowl.3978

eva lin mcdowl.3978

The middle section with exploding presents is all messed up! This simply cant support that many people jumping threw. The one time i made it past and almost to the end 2 jumps away and the thing reset! why is this competitive pvp? The middle section definitely needs to go back to the way it was

Puzzle is amusing

Posted by: Lamir.6702

Lamir.6702

I don’t really like it. They made the puzzle a lot easier/forgiving, +nerfed rewards.

Puzzle is amusing

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I dunno, can’t help but feel that forcing people to pool up at the exploding packages was a bad idea. :S I don’t recall ever having a issue last year with it. At least it didn’t seem as easy to fail that part is it now.

And waiting to go alone is quite rare, considering more people are constantly showing up. Of course though, this is the only hard part in the whole puzzle imo.

Not to mention when the timer in the instance runs out and forces everyone back to the beginning and to watch the cutscene again. That seems buggy.

(edited by Katreyn.4218)

Puzzle is amusing

Posted by: Smaxx.2318

Smaxx.2318

IMO you won’t have to “pool up” right before the parcels. Just wait for them to respawn (will happen even if noone “starts” them), then jump before the blue ones are up and you’ve got lots of time to do it.

Posted some more notes and a video link here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/wintersday2013/Jumping-Puzzle-Raaage/3350194

Puzzle is amusing

Posted by: Xalugami.2096

Xalugami.2096

I love how they handled the JP this year. Much better than how it was last year. The risk/reward system with Tixx was fantastic and I really hope this system gets expanded for many more puzzles.
I even like how they let you plank the entire way through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plQkUf9yCJw&hd=1