Recipe: Light of Dwayna

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I still do not see this listed on the TP after the patch.

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

/nvm found 2x opening presents :o

but yea, as far as appearing the TP, I haven’t seen any. I’ll be selling any extras I find though.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

(edited by mXz.4512)

Posted by: Fischer.5690

Fischer.5690

think dwayna is acc bound

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I sell it for 1000 gold only.

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

think dwayna is acc bound

It was, it’s not anymore, it just isn’t displaying in the TP properly.

I have sent 1 via message and the other user was able to use it so it’s not account bound currently.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Posted by: CountzuCrytus.7256

CountzuCrytus.7256

The recipe i rcvd last night was account bound. But im not sure if the actual item once you craft it is accountbound or not (i dont have 500 tailor yet )

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

They updated the Light of Dwayna recipe last night in the second patch so that it shouldn’t be account bound anymore, but one of my guildies got one within 5 minutes after that same patch and the tooltip was all weird (all white text, no formatting at all), it no longer said account bound, but the game was still treating the item as if it was account bound.

Hopefully it’ll be fixed. I’m really glad these two recipes were intended to be tradable.

jazzllanna.1278

Would love to buy this but it is not showing on the tp..Is a fix planned on this?

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Its on the TP, I sold one yesterday for a bit of silver.

I just wonder if its not showing up in the search properly.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

jazzllanna.1278

Its on the TP, I sold one yesterday for a bit of silver.

I just wonder if its not showing up in the search properly.

You are right it is on the TP just like the toxic mini was on the TP after it’s fix, however, people who do not have the recipe cannot find it on the trading post because it does not show for a search. You sold it to someone who has the recipe and is hoping to sell it for a lot more once it is fixed to those of us that do not have the recipe and cannot find it.

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Just so you know the recipe is pretty common, I do expect these things will drop down to <10 silver. So if you are buying them up hoping the price will spike you will be disappointed.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

jazzllanna.1278

I am not buying them- can’t see them. I am telling you what is happening to those that are selling them. You cannot find the recipe without having it already. I just want the stupid thing

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

Its not acc bound the only way to search for it is if you right-click and choose Buy More
I got like 4 or 5 of it out of 1k box (not a best way to throw 20g)

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Just wondering where you are getting the 1k boxes. Is there something i don’t know?

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Protoavis.9107

Just wondering where you are getting the 1k boxes. Is there something i don’t know?

Trading posts, it’s fairly inexpensive to get the boxes in mass quantity.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

I cant see it on TP and havent got one after spending about 40k glorry on giant gifts.
I got 4 grenth ones…

Anyone got any tips of how to get this or if its going to show on TP for everyone sometime?

Posted by: LorVan.1029

LorVan.1029

I have also a question on the produced item itself. There are already 7 grenth backpiece for sell on the TP. Is the dwayna one going to be sellable too?

jazzllanna.1278

Was hoping to see this fixed in the patch Still waiting to be able to buy this.. or if anyone has an extra they feel like sending my way I would be so happy!

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

I was hopeful this was going to be fixed when the patch notice came up in game. Disappointing.

jazzllanna.1278

So now I guess the cool thing to do if you have the recipe is to buy them for really cheap on the tp and then sell them in map chat for 2 gold to people that cannot see them. Please fix this.

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I was hoping they would fix it.. I’m disappointed too

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: initialatom.7531

initialatom.7531

I have the light of dwayna recipe but when i right click it only gives me options to use or destroy (it’s not in an invisible bag). Also when i search the TP for all ascended items the light of dwayna recipe is not in that list.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They did patch out the Grenth one to not be tradeable. I’d imagine the Dwayna one started out and remains as intended.

Lucky people that bought the Grenth one while they could!

Protoavis.9107

They did patch out the Grenth one to not be tradeable. I’d imagine the Dwayna one started out and remains as intended.

Lucky people that bought the Grenth one while they could!

Ermm you can see buy the grenth recipe on the trading post. The dwayna one just isn’t on the TP because they didn’t fix it properly int he last patch. The last patch specifically removed the account bound related text from the Dwayna recipe making it tradeable and useable, it just didn’t get the relevant TP changes along with it.

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

I have both the Light of Dwayna and Shadow of Grenth recipes, and they do in fact give you the option to buy and sell them.
My best guess at what’s happening is that the Backpieces themselves aren’t meant to be traded, but the recipes are. However, they unintentionally made the Light of Dwayna’s recipe Account Bound on acquire, and made the Shadow of Grenth Backpiece trade-able. They seemed to have fixed the issue on what should be trade-able and what shouldn’t, but the Trading Post isn’t allowing the Light of Dwayna’s recipe to be searchable.
I believe that since the Light of Dwayna recipes weren’t trade-able before, the Trading Post doesn’t think it can put them up for sale. Hence why you can’t find them by searching for them.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

(edited by TriggerSad.2597)

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, there’s two separate bugs at work here.

1. Recipe: Light of Dwayna was NOT tradable, and it SHOULD have been. This has been fixed, but the TP is still partially bugged and not showing it in search results unless you already have one. (Similar to the Mini Toxic Hybrid bug a month ago.) Hopefully ANet will fix this soon.

2. The Shadow of Grenth final backpiece WAS tradable, and it SHOULDN’T be. All Ascended items are supposed to be account bound.

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

The Recipe: Light of Dwayna is still not showing in the TP for those of us who have horrible RNG luck.

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

light of dwayna can t be mailed either….its not only the TP

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I sold 2 recipes of dwayna on the TP. I dont see your problem.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I still can’t find it on the TP. Did a tp search for recipe and of ascended quality. The Grenth one is still the only one to show up.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Of course YOU don’t see the problem because you have them. For those searching for them, it doesn’t show up AT ALL. Hence, why people are rightfully calling it a bug.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: omchan.3170

omchan.3170

Since I have terrible luck with the boxes, I had to have a guild member send me their recipe for me to buy one off the TP (with the “buy more” option) and sent them back their recipe afterwards. Seems like the best option right now until this gets fixed. :S

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Yea i can’t find dwayna either regardless of the options i select on TP. Sadly i don’t have a guildie that has the recipe so i can try the buy more trick :/

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Of course YOU don’t see the problem because you have them. For those searching for them, it doesn’t show up AT ALL. Hence, why people are rightfully calling it a bug.

I dont have them anymore. Sold them via the TP as I said. 1.6 gold each

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

Only people who have the recipe already can see them in the TP. Read the thread, please.

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Light of Dwayna recipe showed up for me an hour or so ago on TP and I didn’t have one already in my inventory. So apparently it was fixed.

Going to wait with buying one though as the lowest price was 9g or so.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Posted by: Darkobra.6439

Darkobra.6439

How did you run a search for it? I want to buy them too.

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

I was able to see them on the TP earlier today. It must’ve been hotfixed.

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

I was able to see them on the TP earlier today. It must’ve been hotfixed.

It was fixed. Anyone can now buy and sell them on the TP.

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

I am still unable to sell mine, Got it out of a chest pre-hotfix. Kind of annoyed missing out on some possible gold.

Also will not let me mail it either, only comes up with use or destroy.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

Posted by: outlaws.6910

outlaws.6910

it can be listed in the ah now

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

WTB Recipe: Light of Dwayna

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

yea I can’t see it on the TP either, from other’s have told me you can only see it on the TP if you already got it as a drop

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

yea I can’t see it on the TP either, from other’s have told me you can only see it on the TP if you already got it as a drop

It’s on the TP. I can search for it. Type “recipe” in filter window then go to more settings and change the rarity to ascended. Both recipes should show up.

Posted by: alenaoreo.5206

alenaoreo.5206

I think this was fixed in the patch last night, I can see the recipe on the TP now too. Even if you just search “Light of Dwayna” (without the “recipe:” part), it should still come up. I have never possessed nor do I currently possess the recipe, so it should be showing up for everyone.

[oT] Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

My recipe does not even have a sell or a mail function, only use(already have one) and destroy.

Wondrous Achiever \o/

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

My recipe does not even have a sell or a mail function, only use(already have one) and destroy.

I am still unable to sell mine, Got it out of a chest pre-hotfix. Kind of annoyed missing out on some possible gold.

Also will not let me mail it either, only comes up with use or destroy.

There are two programing codes for this recipe. The code for recipes obtained before the bug fix are account bound. ANet didn’t change these in any way and they are still account bound. Any recipes found after the fix have a different coding enabling them to be sold on the TP.

Both of you must have recipes obtained pre fix so can’t sell them to other players.

(edited by Uvatha.5476)