S. mayhem: Frostmark STILL broken

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Yunigen.2897

Yunigen.2897

It’s kind of frustrating to see that this skill is still broken/unusable even after a whole year has passed…. I remember that in Wintersday 2012, the skill was basically locked for necro participants.

To see it unlocked this year got my hopes up that they the devs finally fixed it, but so far all it does is place a really tiny mark that does not trigger when enemies walk over it or stand on it (if you cast it on their feet). The only time it triggers is when someone dodge rolls over it, which renders it useless nevertheless since your enemy will evade the mark’s attack.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Ive had this trigger on me several times. It froze me if I remember correctly.

Posted by: Yunigen.2897

Yunigen.2897

Ive had this trigger on me several times. It froze me if I remember correctly.

Then you’re probably not looking at the right skill hitting you; Frostmark chills foes. What probably hit you was Ice Wurm Venom Trap.

I’ve tested it again to be sure, and I’m sure it’s almost completely broken. I did find that BARELY works, and only if a foe leaps on it (heavygunner skill 3) or you knockback/launch a foe on the mark. Placing the mark on the feet of a foe, or them simply walking over it does not trigger it (as regular marks do).