Scarlet in Wintersday content

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Utriel.5013

Utriel.5013

Please don’t label me troll, but I hope there would be some Scarlet in Wintersday. I’m getting used to her appearance everywhere.

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

I like her voice actress but otherwise she just makes me facedesk. Nothxplz. I want to hope they can turn her around and do something with her, but I also hope for a lot of things that will likely never happen.

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

I guess we will hear from Scarlet at December 24th – just in time to ruin Christmas/Wintersday

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I wouldn’t mind them adding in some more of her story during this time. Basically, just have some NPCs that have discovered more of her plan, in order to move the story forward.

Posted by: redhand.7168

redhand.7168

Spoiler – her heart will grow three sizes that day.

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

I hope they do NOT torture us with stupid scarlet for the rest of the year anymore… o.o"
I’d take some more of Sclarlet’s insta kill gifts for wintersday, that you could actually send to a friend (or enemy xD) instead of keeping it, but that’s all! No Need for more Scarlet during the Holidays at all!

I mean… I have my Family. They’re fairly enough… They’re like 10 Scarlets alltogether so… that’s enough! xD

Trahearne <3

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Scarlet is coming to sabotage Tixx’s factory.

edit: the pic below I found somewhere in the gw2 subreddit, don’t know who originally made it though.

Attachments:

(edited by Phoenixfudge.5290)

Posted by: CorneliusCoffin.3169

CorneliusCoffin.3169

I guess we will hear from Scarlet at December 24th – just in time to ruin Christmas/Wintersday

Call me nuts, but I’d love that. Scarlett coming in on christmas eve or during the christmas days and spoiling it for everyone.
Only problem I see is that there will be significantly less players during these days, so the chances that most players won’t even realize it until after christmas is quite high.

Posted by: awsomeyoshi.7945

awsomeyoshi.7945

The only thing anyone is ever going to talk about is “Will Scarlet Briar be in Wintersday?”

wellsincethisismyownopinionandstuff, you can feel free to feel yourself and stuff.

But I really really really really REEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYY don’t want Scarlet Briar to interfere with Wintersday.

What I’m really looking forward is looking at that massive snowglobe and playing Toypocalypse again, that’s when I got my first mini because I got gw2 on Christmas. Such a good time. nostalgic flashbacks

Uh, I hope Scarlet Briar just doesn’t interfere with such a Tyrian pastime of ours.

You can feel free to share awesome moments during last year’s Wintersday, nice to hear that.

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Spoiler – her heart will grow three sizes that day.

well she does resemble the Grinch in many ways.

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Answer (to this thread title): No. No, no, no. Please no.

Posted by: Golden Monkey.6137

Golden Monkey.6137

Sorry but Scarlet is going to steal Christmas, and there is nothing all the Who’s in Whoville can do about it. Or Skritts in Skrittsburg if you prefer. She’ll take our shinies and leave us with nothing.

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

We could talk about how it’s mostly recycled/reused content with the possibly they’ll make it worst then last year (i.e. see this year’s halloween). Time shall tell though. I wonder if the rewards will be mediocre again.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Scarlet would make a good Grinch. I don’t see a reason why not to add her.
She’s going to put killer robots into our stockings.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.