Snowball Mayhem better than Spvp(Conquest)

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Thaladred.1406

Thaladred.1406

I really like this game mode a lot, does anyone else enjoy this immensely compared to conquest mode? It’s kinda sad I feel this imo, never got into Spvp but Snowball Mayhem is a ton of fun! Plz anet bring capture the flag to Spvp, I hate conquest.

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

It is a lot of fun, isn’kitten I’ve been enjoying it. The lack of the self-heal is a bit freaky though. I have heal bound to a side button on the mouse and more than once tried to heal but would up staring at a clone instead. Regardless, the capture the flag thing is indeed a lot of fun.

I think, though, if they were to ever do this in sPvP you’d have to not allow the flag carrier to stealth. Otherwise the meta would be a bunch of chain stealthing thieves carrying the flag.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: Thaladred.1406

Thaladred.1406

Yeah. I’m thinking there would be a lot of restrictions put on the flag runner, no stealth, invulnerabilities and possibly stabililty skills, or instability would be reduced effect. This would make it so there would be some thought to team compositions, have effective flag runner builds similar to WoW perhaps. It’d suck that not all classes would be equal flag runners but they could probably be better flag protecters