Snowball Mayhem regen

Snowball Mayhem regen

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Been having some fun in Snowball Mayhem. There has appeared a couple of nearly indestructible players though in there. Where their HP just keeps regening in ticks without any visible supporters, nor running to the back to grab the regen boost’s. Is there something I’m missing???

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Some traits apparently still work in activities. The PvP jewel also affects your total health, but not your damage.

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

There are people who know his and abuse it. Nothing short of exploiting in my book and puts a severe stain on this minigame.

It’s not just regen of course. Won’t mention which ones I’ve seen to not put others onto ideas

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Ugh. So THAT’S why some players seemed to be downright unkillable. I’m glad that I’ve finished my Mayhem achievements and never need to go back in there again.

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Don’t forget, if they’re playing a Heavy Gunner role, while they have their gun holstered, they naturally regain health in regular intervals! Best way to take em out is focused burst skills.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Some traits apparently still work in activities. The PvP jewel also affects your total health, but not your damage.

That STILL applies? I thought they fixed that during Dragon Bash. Oy.

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: TChalla.7146

TChalla.7146

This game has been a ton of fun for me as well. I hadn’t noticed the regeneration, but I’ve noticed a couple of other things that leave me thinking “how is he doing that?”

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Yes, this has been a blast! I must have played it for 4 hours last night easily. There are still moments when I’m like, “wth???” too. If and when I find something fishy going on I’ll make it known. If it continues, I’ll just started calling target on the player and give them a good beat down. They’ll leave the match soon enough. Problem solved!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

The aegis bug is still active, too. Can’t wait until that gets fixed.

It’s still a very fun game.

Snowball Mayhem regen

Posted by: TChalla.7146

TChalla.7146

Well… apparently there are several people that know about the regen thing. It’s become rampant. I’ve seen it in all 25 games I’ve played today. So… I guess I’m done with that mini game until it’s fixed.