Terrible lag at the jump puzzle?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Patryn.3167

Patryn.3167

Is anybody else having serious issues with this? It’s driving me absolutely mad.

Here’s a quick list of all of the different problems I’ve run into.

1. Character will suddenly appear back at the beginning to no good reason.

2. Walking will suddenly become impossible (character shakes and hardly moves). Forced to leave and return.

3. Snowflakes and candy canes aren’t re-spawning fast enough, so I’m forced to wait for them as my health goes down.

4. Character stays in the death animation. Thankfully, I easily solve by typing /dance into the chat box.

5. After the exploding presents, time will periodically freeze (same sort of lag that happens in combat) where the snowballs stop and my health stops going down before everything suddenly “catches-up” and I’m usually already dead. Also the AOE’s will somehow hit me before the red rings even appear.

The lag is absolutely terrible for me everywhere, but it’s at it’s worst after the exploding presents. I literally cannot finish the puzzle before some kind of lag ensures that I die. I think may I just have to accept that I won’t be able to finish it at all. Am I the only one having this issue? The rest of the game is, as always, totally playable for me btw.

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

1. Never happened to me, didn’t you just fall off?
2. Also never happened to me
3. Again, never saw that happen to me. Sometimes they’re a bit slow to respain when I’m too fast but I’ve never died from cold because of that
4. Happens a lot, you can also evade to snap out of it. My girlfriend and I call it “being pancaked” because you’re flat as one
5. Again, this never happened to me but it sounds as a typical lag issue.

Do you have lag anywhere else?

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!