Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

I did a lot of farming on last year to build as many of individual Wintersday Mini’s that I could for my personal collection. I have set the crafting materials that was left over in my bank for an entire year, saving them for the time when Wintersday returns.

When I seen the announcement.

“Tixx’s marvelous miniature toys are available once again! Complete the Wintersday meta achievement to receive Tixx’s Toybox, which will grant you one of Tixx’s toys: a Mini Ventari, Mini Plush Griffon, Mini Princess Doll, Mini Toy Golem, or Mini Toy Soldier.”

It made me wonder. Is that Toybox random, is it gonna give me another of the mini’s I already have in my collection?
Will the crafting mats that could be used to make the mini’s gonna return?

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

I’m hoping the box will at least let us choose. I’d also like an official response on the creation of last year’s minis. I can’t remember what mini game it was that gave us the parts, but I’m hoping the rewards are still there and we can complete our collections.

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Its probably going to let you choose any one of the 5, like how the Mad King chest from the Clock Tower let you choose weight class and stats.

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

I had assumed it would be random when I read the notes, but I do really hope you get a choice (like the PS rewards where you pick one of so many) – that makes sense and would be really nice.

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I posted this in another thread so forgive me; I own all of these minis.
I made 3 of them I think and paid 350 or so for the rest of them. I am missing 1 RNG mini despite the IRL cash I spent. Hope those make a come back as well.

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

I really hope they’re not RNG.
I’m missing the toy Golem for my newly created Asura. xD

Trahearne <3

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

KOPPER.1458

The Toy’s were not RNG, and you’ll get one for the meta. There were a second set from gem store presents last year, those were RNG and you could make Festivus with them.

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

The Toy’s were not RNG, and you’ll get one for the meta. There were a second set from gem store presents last year, those were RNG and you could make Festivus with them.

Hey I understand about those mini’s that are not for sale again this year.

What I am saying is I hope that when you get the meta you get to pick which one as I already have 2 and have near enough mats to craft a third one before even getting the meta. But all of that will not work out like I think if those mats don’t drop again this year.

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

KOPPER.1458

I kind of assumed we’d get to pick which Mini Gummy. Perhaps that’s foolish of me to assume though. Hadn’t considered the alternative until now. I hope we do get to pick..

Tixx’s Toybox(RNG)?

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

This bothered me too. I made the golem and the gryphon. But I kept all the bits for the other three. I don’t want to open a box and get one of the things I’d already earned. I was hoping to make the others this year.

Not that minis really matter for anything until we get a mini slot.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker