Toxic Alliance?

Toxic Alliance?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

Wow Toxic Alliance is still active on wintersday! They are here way too long now, time for them to go plz..

R.I.P Kumu <3

Toxic Alliance?

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Well get to work destroying the tower then

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Toxic Alliance?

Posted by: EverythingXen.1835

EverythingXen.1835

It’s entirely possible there’s people who havent completed the meta… er… ground out all the AP…. um…. “experienced the new content” yet. It was a common complaint in the Living World CDI.

I say its a good thing the content they’ve worked on for months gets more than two weeks exposure for a change.

Toxic Alliance?

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

Just the other day one of my guildies posted that they just got the gasmask reward from the meta.

I don’t mind, I think it’s a nice change to the map to have something “different” going on and good that people who don’t play every day can have a chance to get it, too (I’m saying this as someone who got the gasmask on day two).

I’m glad that something from it will be sticking around after it’s over (I hope the husk of the tower and such are staying – just with the mobs and poison atmosphere gone). I mean, I’m doing world explore on two characters and Kryta especially gets kind of old after a while and the Tower was a refreshing change of pace – and also refreshing and cool that something will stick around after the LS as a reminder and have actual impact on the world to make it really living and changing.

Toxic Alliance?

Posted by: Greyfur.1082

Greyfur.1082

Well get to work destroying the tower then

I think it is probably on a timer or have the devs said otherwise?

Toxic Alliance?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The devs have claimed that the Antitoxin Injected bar is player-driven. Meaning the bar only advances when players do the top instance. And the tower only gets destroyed when the bar fills up.

Whether that’s true or its just a tricky timer, I don’t know. I’m leaning towards it being true, though, because it seems unlikely that they’d leave the tower in for over a month if it was just a timer.

Toxic Alliance?

Posted by: wookiee.4631

wookiee.4631

The devs have claimed that the Antitoxin Injected bar is player-driven. Meaning the bar only advances when players do the top instance. And the tower only gets destroyed when the bar fills up.

Whether that’s true or its just a tricky timer, I don’t know. I’m leaning towards it being true, though, because it seems unlikely that they’d leave the tower in for over a month if it was just a timer.

I agree with you. At first, I thought it was a timer. But with them mentioning it in the Merry Wintersday Preview Page, I could believe it’s progress is player based, which is pretty cool. Last I looked the bar was like 3/4 full, but I don’t know if it’s different for each server or global for all servers. I imagine it’s global.

Guild: Northern Wolf Clan [WOLF]

Toxic Alliance?

Greyfur.1082

Its the same on TC

To me it seems to be moving at the same slow pace as it did in the beginning even though we have less people doing it.

Attachments:

Toxic Alliance?

Posted by: wookiee.4631

wookiee.4631

Its the same on TC

To me it seems to be moving at the same slow pace as it did in the beginning even though we have less people doing it.

Yeah, on Sorrow’s Furnace, it’s the same. So, I guess it it global. Fine by me. Whether a timer or player driven, the bar will probably fill by December 10th. I’m glad the Nightmares content (most of it) was left in long enough for people to have a good time window to complete or just try it.

Guild: Northern Wolf Clan [WOLF]

Toxic Alliance?

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

But if the bar is full on Dec 10th…
Wouldn’t it be strange if the Tower stayed then? Or do we just get another chapter of the Story by then?

Personally I’d love to finally destroy the Tower. Ò,.,ó°

Trahearne <3

Toxic Alliance?

Greyfur.1082

Wouldn’t it be strange if the Tower stayed then? Or do we just get another chapter of the Story by then?

Who knows but I doubt it; If it was really player driven it would be odd if we filled the bar in between updates, how would they handle it?

Toxic Alliance?

Greyfur.1082

You got it!

I knew it was timed… although this now makes me question the voting.