Toy Quality Control: Not advancing?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

All the sudden, killing toys that come out of the big packages in the world aren’t counting towards my count for Toy Quality Control.

Edit: And then it started working again? Are some of the things that come out of the box ‘not’ toys? Like when the skritt appear, those don’t count?

(edited by notebene.3190)

Posted by: Cancer.9065

Cancer.9065

All the sudden, killing toys that come out of the big packages in the world aren’t counting towards my count for Toy Quality Control.

Edit: And then it started working again? Are some of the things that come out of the box ‘not’ toys? Like when the skritt appear, those don’t count?

Nope, skritt are not toys. They are skritt.

Cancer is also a Zodiac sign.

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

1 toypocalypse run and you’ll get this early + other achievements. You don’t need to touch the things in open world. Too slow and grindy when all stuff is done much easier. Even if you want to gifts it probably is not a good way to do open world gifts.

notebene.3190

Nope, skritt are not toys. They are skritt.

That’s what it was, thanks.

notebene.3190

1 toypocalypse run and you’ll get this early + other achievements. You don’t need to touch the things in open world. Too slow and grindy when all stuff is done much easier. Even if you want to gifts it probably is not a good way to do open world gifts.

I might not get a chance to go this year to toypocalypse. In the event I don’t get to go, I thought I’d knock some of these out. I was just logging in a character near a box every so often while I was switching to other characters to work on other daily pieces and just tool around working on leveling them and completing maps. It’s just something different and seasonal to do to break things up for me.