Toypocalypse

Toypocalypse

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Syosha.5917

Syosha.5917

Hello,

I was just wondering if the toypocalypse will be the same as it was last year? As in, no pre-made parties, you start with a random group of people.

I didn’t participate in it last year, because of the random parties factor, so I’m kind of hoping you can do pre-made parties with your friends/guildies this go around…if not, that’s fine, just wondering.

Thanks.

Toypocalypse

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

I know right? it was like playing with yourself. I want to be able to play with my guildies/friends.

Toypocalypse

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Unlikely to change… like just about everything that is wrong with this game it is apparently a “technical problem” that they don’t know how to fix.

I mean you think that would be simple… or a core part of the game… but nope it is beyond them apparently.

Toypocalypse

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

“Possibly” If they make it more like a personal instance instead of a pvp arena, it’ll be so much better. There’s a screenshot of what appears to be Toypocalypse, where there used to be pillars, is now open.

https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/87e47Screenshot-05.jpg

I wanna say it’s changed some, but we won’t know till next week or the preview, if they show it.

Toypocalypse

Posted by: generalraccoon.3857

generalraccoon.3857

coordination is annoying with random strangers and given how most players here have evolved, im not really looking forward to it. It’s sad really because aside from the ‘you cant join as premade parties’ bit, i really enjoyed toypocalypse last year.