Warping/Glitching jumping puzzle

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Sigleaf.1207

Sigleaf.1207

Seriously ANET if youre going to put a kittened thing such as completing the wintersday jumping puzzle achievement in where you have to do it 20 TIMES DO NOT HAVE THE BUGGIEST GARBAGE INSTANCE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A GAME

I have been to the boxes and warped back to the entrance several times, including numerous other times when jumping between platforms. Randomly dieing for no reason, and half the time my life doesn’t reset or it doesn’t drain at all…..

Did you fire the entire team from GW1 and replace them with homeless interns? kitten

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Wow, that’s harsh. But I’m sure it’s not just the game that’s at fault, you probably just suck.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

Wow, that’s harsh. But I’m sure it’s not just the game that’s at fault, you probably just suck.

No this sounds like a bug/glitch. Human error wouldn’t account for the slingshot effect he gets. My guess its the result of removing the Que for the puzzle and the system is getting over worked.

#ELEtism

Posted by: Elidath.5679

Elidath.5679

Sounds like desync to me.