Where are the Festive Town Clothes?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: AleksHoaas.1724

AleksHoaas.1724

Last year we got Festive Town Clothes on the Gem Store, though unfortunately I could not afford them last year. This year however I do have the cash for it, and was going to get it for both myself and my friend but… there are no new outfits at all. Ascended Gear is all well and good, but it takes ages to get for some of us. I was really hoping to get the Festive Town Clothes this year, any chance we might see them returned sometime before Christmas Eve?

Thanks.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Remember the Halloween costumes didn’t show up in the first part of the Halloween patch. There’s still hope. I’m crossing my fingers to get more of those lovely outfits, as I have more alts now, and also that they will give us new and different nice clothes.

People have been linking GW1 costumes. The tuxes and wedding dresses would be fantastic to fit in with the New Year.

Posted by: Chellae.8401

Chellae.8401

Yeah, made a similar thread. I really hope they put them in, sooner rather than later too. I didn’t get it last year and have been kicking myself over it for ages, and was (am) looking forward to getting them this year.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/wintersday2013/Will-last-year-s-winter-outfits-return/first#post

AleksHoaas.1724

I do recall Halloween clothes appearing a little late, I just wish we’d hear something about it. I really want to buy the outfits, but I fear they wont show up at all. And this waiting, with checking the Gem Store every single day is getting a bit tiresome :P

Posted by: Alora.6841

Alora.6841

Or maybe they will scrap town clothing completely, given the fact, that they remove it from the gemstore.

I am Commander Shepard and Evons Company is my favorite store in Lion’s Arch.

Posted by: Louveepine.7630

Louveepine.7630

O_O What!?

they will completely remove the style part?

but I love the armor they produce! and the clothe’s cities!

# Asura because I’m worth it!

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

I keep forgetting town clothing is a thing.

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

Well it doesn’t seem like they’re a thing for long. Most of them are leaving in a few days.

AleksHoaas.1724

They are removing most of the pieces that were added the last year, but they’re not removing all town clothes from the Gem Store.

Besides, what would they gain by removing Town Clothing? Even if it makes just a little money, that’s better than none. And there are many people who enjoy messing around with new outfits.

There are also two unofficial RP servers where Town Clothing is immensely popular. And the Festive Clothes were already made for last year, so they don’t have to spend money making something new either, they can just let us buy last year’s stuff.

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

This event runs for a whopping 6 weeks. There will be a few gems store updates before it’s over, if not every tues.

Posted by: nicoper.3215

nicoper.3215

I also noticed when checking the Gem store today that loads of old town clothes are going out (4 days left) aviator glasses for example, Im sure of that new ones that are better themed for the winter will come after that.

This signature is awesome!