Will "Apprentice Toymaker" make a return?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: UnknownAssailant.2375

UnknownAssailant.2375

Hi Guys

Just a quick question- I like many others have an obsession with collecting titles and was just wondering if this will make a return.

Thanks in advance!

Posted by: Crion.8465

Crion.8465

I sure hope so, I didn’t get it last year.. something I now regret a lot. I really want that title.

Posted by: Brendar.3548

Brendar.3548

Don’t count on it. They didn’t bring back “Emissary of the Mad King”. Why should they bring back “Apprentice Toymaker”? “Volunteer” and “Avenger of the Disposed” can’t come back, yet some people would feel entitled to them, even though they missed that content. If you missed it, you missed it.

Ignorance killed the cat, curiosity was framed.

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

I don’t rely see the problem with bringing back holiday titles – it would be less cluttered than making new ones and it’s a recurring event, not a one-off. I wouldn’t be mad, personally.

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I don’t rely see the problem with bringing back holiday titles – it would be less cluttered than making new ones and it’s a recurring event, not a one-off. I wouldn’t be mad, personally.

The titles mainly show that you took part during those set times, to show that you’re a ‘veteran’ or something similar.

So that’s why those titles will most likely not come back, but new ones might appear. And that’s how it should be in an MMO, vanity stuff that you can show off with your character, or not show off because you don’t have it and can’t get it.

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

Woo, typos from posting on my phone.

I have no problem with limited-time stuff, either – it wouldn’t bother me either way. It just seems like less work and clutter to have the same holiday titles instead of ending up with a bazillion titles for the same event. I guess it’s only one a year, but maybe I have undue hope for the longevity of the game. :P

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

I do have a problem with this, only because I didn’t get a chance to earn the Halloween stuff that I missed out

Posted by: AzureShiron.7658

AzureShiron.7658

I agree with farzo. They shouldnt and hopefully wont bring back the old titles. You missed it you missed it.

If you think this post is about you, it probably is

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

They probably won’t come back. They’re pretty much entirely a prestige thing, something that you can get if you’re around during the event and that’s it.

The last few events have been oddly devoid of titles, though. The old ones shouldn’t come back, no, but their should be new ones added. I wanted to get another Halloween title this year.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

While I would support old titles being achievable again if it makes sense for them to do so (carving pumpkins was back in Halloween. Why wasn’t the title?), I wouldn’t get your hopes up. :/

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

While I would support old titles being achievable again if it makes sense for them to do so (carving pumpkins was back in Halloween. Why wasn’t the title?), I wouldn’t get your hopes up. :/

I really wanted the Master Carver title cause I missed it last year. I was a little bummed that it wasn’t there this year, but I realize that some things in are available for limited times only and actually appreciate that aspect of the game even though it may bite me in the rear once in a while. It’s all a part of the nature of exclusive content which I enjoy if I have something or not.