Will we be able to craft minis this year?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: ProTech.8402

ProTech.8402

Q:

I started Guild Wars 2 last year around Christmas. I was low level during the event so I did not run the dungeon. I got 250 Mystical Cogs from some gift bag, but I was not able to use it as I was missing the other ingredients. I put them into my bank so I can collect the missing ingredients and create the minis this year.

So the question is: Will we be able to craft the minis like last year? If not is there any use for the Mystical Cogs or should I just destroy them?

Posted by: SingerOfTheFall.3546

SingerOfTheFall.3546

Yes, you will be able to craft more minis. Holiday events do not change from year to year (mostly), so everything that was available @ last Wintersday will be available this time as well.

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Yes, you will be able to craft more minis. Holiday events do not change from year to year (mostly), so everything that was available @ last Wintersday will be available this time as well.

Would not count on this. Halloween recipes where changed and the vendor for temporary Halloween weapons was gone. The minis are being used as a reward for the meta (1 mini) You can buy the glue and stuffing from the tp and make the mini now. I made all of mine that I had cogs for just in case.

Posted by: Alora.6841

Alora.6841

I have to agree with jazzllanna. There would be no point to craft the minis, when they are accessible by doing the meta ( which means, we still can’t get all 5, but who wants the doll anyway?).

I am Commander Shepard and Evons Company is my favorite store in Lion’s Arch.

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

We’ll find out when the vendor returns if the prices changed and how many mystical cogs we can get this year.

I think after extreme Halloween price changes that players didn’t take very well, they won’t do much to Wintersday and keep it the same as last year including drops and receips. But you never know.

We’ll find out next week. More interesting would be the RNG minis from the Winterday’s Mystery Boxes. Probably these won’t not return this year. Too bad, as I am missing all of them in my collection. But maybe they keep these boxes in as well.

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I still have a Venturi cog.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.