Winter Wonderland High Scores

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: DougTheSlug.3920

DougTheSlug.3920

With the time limit on Winter Wonderland, it is a race against the clock to get a high score! Post your high score.

Attachments:

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

I just tried for the first time to see how many I could get within the time frame and then I got 13 and thought…oh not bad, let’s see, if there’s a thread on the forum with high scores! XD Grats on getting 15…not sure if I want to go again to beat that XD

Attachments:

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I did 15 as well, but didn’t bother to screen cap. I think 16 is really the highest you can go as the limit will allow.

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

17 (literally got it with 1 second remaining ) Fyi I did this on the snowman path.

I think 18 is possible but would require taking chances like never stopping to talk with Tixx when a full set of presents are available to jump through (i.e. pretty much a perfect run).

Attachments:

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

My personal high Score : 1

Not going to waste my time on a jumping puzzle with buggy mechanics, they need to fix the exploding presents section. I loved the puzzle last year, not sure what they did to mess it up but it is more frustrating than enjoyable now. Feels like SAB Back to school all over again.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: Rikimaru.7890

Rikimaru.7890

I scored 17 too I had about 40 sec left so in theory 18 could be possible however I doubt that. In order to get 18 each run would have to take no more than 100 sec and it would take more luck than skill meaning not having to wait anywhere i.e. snowflakes or presents to respawn or snowballs to pass. So even if possible in theory one would most likely need to be inside the puzzle alone. Like during halloween I once scored 7 points because I was all alone in the instance.
Also when I scored 17 I had loads of luck as I only had to wait for the snowflakes and presents once or twice.

Attachments:

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

^Gratz on the 17!

And yes I agree that for anything higher you’d pretty much need to be in there alone so you don’t have to wait on stuff to spawn like the prezzies, snowflakes, etc.

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

My personal high Score : 1

Not going to waste my time on a jumping puzzle with buggy mechanics, they need to fix the exploding presents section. I loved the puzzle last year, not sure what they did to mess it up but it is more frustrating than enjoyable now. Feels like SAB Back to school all over again.

Yeah I remember last year the Halloween tower messed me up and the Wintersday puzzle was a breeze. This year I’m suffering a reverse.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.