Wintersday JP bugged

Wintersday JP bugged

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Newman.6847

Newman.6847

Got to the end, jumped inside the giant gift, got ported to the beginning. No reward, no daily achievement, nothing. Trying to report this but apparently there is no category for JP’s under “general PVE and environment” and the category “living story” appears to have mysteriously disappeared from the bug reporting drop down menu (I was sure it was there before). Why that is I won’t comment on but I’m sure most people will have a pretty good idea..

Wintersday JP bugged

Posted by: Smaxx.2318

Smaxx.2318

Is it possible that you died the moment you landed inside the box? Happened to me at least twice.

Wintersday JP bugged

Newman.6847

Nope, health was just fine and nothing was killing me. I also had several guildies report the same thing, as well as another person in that instance’s map chat.

Wintersday JP bugged

Posted by: MChuzzlewit.5178

MChuzzlewit.5178

Unfortunately it’s not a bug it’s just client lag. You see yourself make the jump but due to lag the server registers you as falling off the edge thus returning you to the beginning. It’s happened to me countless times and the only solution is to try again.

Wintersday JP bugged

Newman.6847

I didn’t seem to have any lag at the time (or at all recently), but maybe I guess..