Wintersday JP reward

Wintersday JP reward

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I heard that first time reward should be karma potion, I’m getting only 3 gifts. Is it as it should be?

Wintersday JP reward

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

At least you’re getting 3 gifts. I only got 1 gift for getting to the end both times I did it last night. Didn’t even talk to Tixx at the checkpoint, I was under the impression you were supposed to get better rewards if you didn’t use the checkpoint.

Wintersday JP reward

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

At least you’re getting 3 gifts. I only got 1 gift for getting to the end both times I did it last night. Didn’t even talk to Tixx at the checkpoint, I was under the impression you were supposed to get better rewards if you didn’t use the checkpoint.

Nope, ya gotta take the present from Tixx at the checkpoint, and then run it to the end. (or you can get two by taking one right then and there, and then finish the JP)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Wintersday JP reward

Posted by: Ellie.5203

Ellie.5203

Yep 3 gift boxs and nothing else. (if you took the present from tixx). ha ha ! such a cooool puzzle.. my absolute favourite.. but the chest @ end.. Bah Humbug !

Wintersday JP reward

Posted by: Xalugami.2096

Xalugami.2096

You get 1 Gift for making it to the end with the Checkpoint or without talking to Tixx. You get 3 Gifts for taking Tixx’s Present to the end. As for opening Tixx’s Present, I’m not sure what you get because that seems like such a cop-out (but still a great addition for the people who can’t do it).
The Karma, Snowflakes, Tonics, & Booster were daily completion rewards last year, and are removed for this year.