Wintersday achievements

Wintersday achievements

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

For those of us still maintaining a perfect achievement record with the temporary content what would be the best guess as to achieves this release. Are we thinking maybe similar to last year where you had to be on at certain days for tixx being at each town? Whats the thoughts for those fellow achieve hunters like myself.

Wintersday achievements

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I’m doubtful there will be “log in on this day or miss the achievement” achievements, at least for each of Tixx’s stops, if he does that again. This year, they’ve really pulled back from the “Be there at XX:XX on MM/DD or miss out” events, like the destruction of the lion statue, the karka attack on Lion’s Arch, and the Ancient Karka showdown.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they has some time-limited achievement, like the one for Mad King Says or the Dragon Bash fireworks, but I wouldn’t expect several of them. Given that Christmas is usually full of travel and spending time offline for a lot of people, I’m sure it would have to be pretty flexible, if they even do one.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Wintersday achievements

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

It’s been strongly hinted by developers that this time wintersday will be limited to LA, without visits to racial cities.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Wintersday achievements

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

I think Red is probably right. The last few that I can think of were the dragon bash where you had to be there to watch the fireworks. And the Sanctum event where you had to be there to watch the magic show or whatever it was.

My guess is one or no “be there at x time” achieves.