Wintersday wrecking ball

Wintersday wrecking ball

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Unknownhero.6745

Unknownhero.6745

Has anyone finished this achievement? I cleared the place, then wandered around for 20 mins looking for a hidden tree or little house I might have missed. I finally gave up… did I miss something?

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

Yes, it works. You must have overlooked something…. There’s nothing hidden or special here involved. Do it after you finished the events.

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: Unknownhero.6745

Unknownhero.6745

ok thx Spike :P, guess im going back in

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

I thought maybe this achievement involved licking a sledge hammer.

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

Took me about 15 minutes of running around until I found that single tree I had left out

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I did it just then, Myself and someone else went around and destroyed everything, I feel like some of the tree’s respawn, but there’s nothing really hidden, just check on top of the rocks and just behind them there’s a few tree’s hidden away….also destroy the walls (and the pillars between the walls)

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

It’s definitely working. I just got it on my Elementalist.

I entered solo and immediately started fire-AoE’ing every tree and structure in sight on the bottom floor. As soon as I hit the last thing I needed I immediately got the achievement (i.e. didn’t have to do any quests first).

Tip – definitely do this on a char with a multitude of quick-recharging AoE skills – will make this achieve much much easier!

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

I just voted this thread the least influential of 2013. I was expecting more nudity and oral demolition tool stimulation.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I had to do a couple of passes on the entire thing to find the last two bits I was missing. I did it solo using AoE’s. I was missing a small part of a fence next to a hill and a ladder thing on the ground.

Oh, and I didn’t finish the events either. Made it a little harder with all the skrit running around, but still doable.

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Oh, dear. I wish this achievement didn’t remind me of Miley Cyrus every time I look at the tab.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: Bygjobs.7513

Bygjobs.7513

I did it Solo with a Flamethrower Engineer
just go into the instance, and run around flaming everything

no need to complete the events in there

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Yes, I did it solo with a great sword. The one I had a hard time finding was a small tree behind a large rock.

Gone to Reddit.

Wintersday wrecking ball

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

I just voted this thread the least influential of 2013. I was expecting more nudity and oral demolition tool stimulation.

My post wasn’t enough?