Wrecking ball achiv

Wrecking ball achiv

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Help me pls !!! ive smashed stuff 3 times already and i must be missing something as i am not getting it

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

There are some trees that are behind things and up on hills. I would suggest asking other players to help you in game. Otherwise, you’re on your own to kite all the mobs.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

I had this problem till one of the members of my group destroyed something that was covered by a texture. Like it was buried by the hillside.

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: Leto Atreides II.2153

Leto Atreides II.2153

I really, really, really recommend running Guardian (any level), spamming Staff #1. Makes it a cake even solo.

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

There are some trees that are hidden around corners as mentioned or some structures. Otherwise I’m sure Miley Cyrus could help you…

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Otherwise I’m sure Miley Cyrus could help you…

I prefer Steve Kardynal’s version better.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

I really, really, really recommend running Guardian (any level), spamming Staff #1. Makes it a cake even solo.

The engineers flame thrower is also a great way to go.

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

I ran around for a long time before I realized there was a ladder looking structure laid horizontally kind of near the center of the map a little away from where that giant present spawns after beating the golem.

EDIT: Moral of the story, hit things even if you don’t think it’s something that can be smashed. Like others have said Staff 1 and flamethrower work great for spamming areas.

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

As mentioned, Guardian Staff #1. Just be methodical and make a path up and down lengthwise. Imagine like you’re mowing a lawn, just keep making passes.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Those tiny chimneys count as well. If they’re still standing, after you’ve smashed the building, use an area effect to destroy them. They can be very hard to target.

Gone to Reddit.

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

yes, mow the lawn with Guardian staff 1.

this time around, didn’t go staff and missed 3 fences that from afar looked like they were broken already.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I ran around for a long time before I realized there was a ladder looking structure laid horizontally kind of near the center of the map a little away from where that giant present spawns after beating the golem.

EDIT: Moral of the story, hit things even if you don’t think it’s something that can be smashed. Like others have said Staff 1 and flamethrower work great for spamming areas.

Yep, that little sideways ladder got me too. Finally found it.

Wrecking ball achiv

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Got it as well , finally xD