how does one get re gifter achievements

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Q:

i am wondering how the achievment of re gifter goes?
and how does one gets this achievement by jumping puzzle, snowball
or is it random present off the tp?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Regifter is the achievement you get when returning the present back to your base in Snowball Mayhem.

Posted by: Jason.6719

Jason.6719

So how do you return a gift?

Posted by: theoneparttwo.9561

theoneparttwo.9561

For re-gifter, you have to pick up the gift from the middle of the map and run it back to your base. A new gift will appear shortly after the last one was taken to the base. That is the whole objective of the Snowball Mayhem activity…return as many gifts to your home base as possible (while killing other players…but that goes without saying as all activities seem to be pvp oriented. >.<)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It’s not easy. I’ve played a few rounds and I can never even get to the gift before someone else has picked it up. I think this achieve will not be on my completed list any more than it was last year, when I did return some but not the total needed.

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Try going at off times for your server. I went at an off time and immediately got to run a present in for the achievement.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

It’s not easy. I’ve played a few rounds and I can never even get to the gift before someone else has picked it up. I think this achieve will not be on my completed list any more than it was last year, when I did return some but not the total needed.

try asking as they run it up the hill, Most people are pretty good for giving it away. I mean all that matters is its taken back. we all get the same thing in the end.

#ELEtism

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

its very easy.

i ambush a lone enemy player with a gift at their hills, knock them down, get their gift and run back to our base via the short cut.

easy 1/1 re gift er.