Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

will they be re-obtainable ? :O

Are you Shpongled?

unbreakable bell choirs and foostivo

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

They’ve been on the TP eversince last wintersday. Bought one myself a few days back.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

They’ve been on the TP eversince last wintersday. Bought one myself a few days back.

choir bell yes, but he was also asking about the mini quaggan

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

yes i know, but i’m asking if they will every year, because if not they will be 1000g next year, like the ghastly grinning shield

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: Serious.4839

Serious.4839

As someone who owns a bell myself, I unfortunately doubt they will never reach the same price as items like the Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin. Even if they don’t return this year, there are still a lot of the bells floating around and unlike skins they don’t become soulbound or become removed from the market after use.

But putting that aside, based on Halloween 2012 vs. Halloween 2013, I’m going to assume that the Unbreakable Choir Bells will still be available. They come from wintersday gifts, which are similar to trick-or-treat bags which were unchanged from last Halloween.

In regards to Festivoo the Merry, I feel like it will be unavailable this year. The minis from Halloween 2012 were unavailable Halloween 2013, which is probably how the Wintersday 2012/2013 ones will work.

Sea of Sorrows

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

They should just go right ahead and let foo be traded instead of reintroducing him… i have a couple extra I wouldn’t mind letting someone else enjoy for the right price.