unbreakable choir bell?

unbreakable choir bell?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Regenerator.7326

Regenerator.7326

been playing bell choir alot since wintersday launch, no luck so far (tho i got alot of essence of luck) in getting the choir bell just want to see how many people have already got it from either present of bellchoir to help keep my head up

unbreakable choir bell?

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Unless they changed it for this year, you don’t get it from the bell choir, just presents. I got mine last year.

unbreakable choir bell?

Posted by: Angry Dutch.2439

Angry Dutch.2439

I opened around 3000 giant gifts and got 1 so droprate seems to be around the same it was last year.

There is no shame in fear of the dutchman.

unbreakable choir bell?

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

The drop rate is virtually impossible, if you really want one they are cheaper now on the TP than they have been in a long time.

unbreakable choir bell?

Posted by: berko.8605

berko.8605

I have gotten one while playing the Bell Choir. It showed up as any other chest above the mini-map after completing a song. After clicking on the chest I received the bell instead of the gift. Hope this helps.

unbreakable choir bell?

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

It’s extremely rare but both the gifts and the activity may give you one.

But just note that we all dying right now because a nearby star went supernova is more probably than you getting one of those.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

unbreakable choir bell?

Posted by: AngelMouse.7345

AngelMouse.7345

I have gotten one while playing the Bell Choir. It showed up as any other chest above the mini-map after completing a song. After clicking on the chest I received the bell instead of the gift. Hope this helps.

I got one this way as well.

“Sometimes, in madness resides genius.”

unbreakable choir bell?

Posted by: Grump.7069

Grump.7069

i’ve gotten a choir bell on my 9th game of the choir game. (remember it exactly as i was merely farming achievement points from the repeater)