what to expect

what to expect

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: ricohman.7302

ricohman.7302

Q:

I wasnt on board last wintersday, and would like to know what to expect if some of you’s could fill me in. Will there be fun mini games, new armour/weapon skins some sort of story mode i just dont know

what to expect

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

A:

Bell Choir is an amazing mini game where you have to take up one part of a sort of xylophone thing and hit the correct notes as they flow at you so that you and your whole team make a melody.

The jumping puzzle is very hard (personal opinion … even though it got past the Clocktower all-one-turning-direction issue, it was still too much timed precision jumps for me so I never beat it) but fun and has snowball fighting in the waiting area.

The PvP minigame is a giant snowball fight where you choose a weapon at the start area that will control what role you play for the team. I never got the achieves in it because, well, not much of a PvPer here, but I enjoyed small amounts of it.

The Fancy Winter clothing is the most elegant set of town clothes yet.

You can see some of the possible weapon skins right now at the Black Lion trader, Wintersday is one of the tabs. Though I think those were the gem store skins originally; there were in game skins that were a bit different, like the pistol being a slingshot and the rifle being a popgun.

I don’t know if the Toymaker blimp will do the one city a day tour that ends in LA like last year, but that was fun for the chance to be there to see him arrive over each city in turn.

what to expect

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

what to expect

Posted by: ricohman.7302

ricohman.7302

Thanks for the replys guys lots of info cheers looking forward to this now

what to expect

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396