why no town clothes in tp?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

as tittle says…winter themed town clothes. I was ready to spend my gem I previously bought just for today…

(edited by pho.9412)

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

What do you mean? The town clothes are all there aren’t they?

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

I noticed that some of the glasses, the bunny ears, boxing gloves and all of the fancy shirts have “Available for 7 days only!” message on them. I really wish this limited time nonsense would stop in the gem store. I know they use it as some sort of marketing scheme to drive sales but it’s really short-sighted.

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

If I had to guess I would say that the more immerse items weren’t selling quite as well as the more gimmicky items.

It’s sad, most of the stuff leaving the BLTC are the items I liked the most.

I would like to hear that this is part of some elaborate plan to make town clothes more in-game and robust in the near feature. Not getting my hopes up though.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

i’d like the santa suit :p

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

I think he meant the wintersday themed clothes from last year (which are awesome by the way).

Posted by: MooCube.1450

MooCube.1450

Will the Wintersday-themed town clothes be making an appearance? I’ve been waiting all year since I missed out last year.

Also, I’ve been hoping for more town clothes, not fewer town clothes. I’ve just been waiting for the right ones for my character…

Elwick Saberlin: Tarnished Coast
http://seekersofmaguuma.enjin.com/

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

yah the winterday theme town clothes ones.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The Halloween outfits didn’t show up until right before Halloween, even thought the first Halloween patch went live weeks before. So maybe the Wintersday ones will also show up either next week or Christmas Eve.

I know they’ve already said they won’t be doing actual bi-weekly updates after today (until January 21st), but Gem Store stuff can be added without a patch so they might still add stuff to the Gem Store.

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Let’s hope they are added eventually. I’ve been waiting all the year for that beautiful winter coat. I didn’t have any character that looked good wearing it last year so I didn’t buy it, but now that I do I want it.
Regrets… Regrets everywhere.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Posted by: Darcness.2408

Darcness.2408

I want those clothes back too .-. only I would love to run about with that kind of gear in combat but meeeh

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Let’s hope they are added eventually. I’ve been waiting all the year for that beautiful winter coat. I didn’t have any character that looked good wearing it last year so I didn’t buy it, but now that I do I want it.
Regrets… Regrets everywhere.

Me too

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: islarose.7356

islarose.7356

Will the Wintersday-themed town clothes be making an appearance? I’ve been waiting all year since I missed out last year.

Also, I’ve been hoping for more town clothes, not fewer town clothes. I’ve just been waiting for the right ones for my character…

If they’re discontinuing a number of town clothing items in the next 6-7 days, I’d imagine they might introduce new items?

Posted by: Tyragon.2496

Tyragon.2496

If I remember right, Halloween this year released the holiday themed townclothes later down the line, it’s very likely Wintersday is the same that after 1-2 weeks from release, they are up.

I assure you they will appear, it wouldn’t make any sense if they didn’t.

Posted by: ABYZZ WARRIOR.2176

ABYZZ WARRIOR.2176

Really want them back. I missed out on last years ones and now I cannot buy them. :C

Charrs turn me on. ._.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I rather have new ones. :P Didn’t like the male one last year.
I wouldn’t mind if they did both new+old though.

Whats this about old items being removed? It’s digital stuff~ why do they need to remove stuff that’s been in BLTP for so long? ;o Do they have limited advertisement space or something? If so they should make an in-game clothing shop to put them in.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

I noticed that some of the glasses, the bunny ears, boxing gloves and all of the fancy shirts have “Available for 7 days only!” message on them. I really wish this limited time nonsense would stop in the gem store. I know they use it as some sort of marketing scheme to drive sales but it’s really short-sighted.

Those items have been in there for around a year now so they aren’t really a limited edition items. They probably have stopped selling for awhile now which is why they are going away. Frankly I’m glad they are clearing up some of the towns clothes, maybe it’s a sign that they plan on adding more in.

About the wintersday clothes I wouldn’t mind having a chance at buying one of them, hopefully it will come out later or a different type for that matter.