wrecking ball achievement

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Q:

ok i did the tixx airship and towards the end i could not find the last parts of it! i was doingit with my friend dax galesong and we completed clearig tixx work shop1 but could not get the last 3 tress or parts? is there any tips or you tube how this is done. its very frustrating not knowing what i can not see or find! thanks anet for a wonderful 6 weeks of winters day!

Posted by: Culwenimos.1594

Culwenimos.1594

A:

Bring Area of Effect skills. Like Elementalist skills which target areas of with damage. There are some parts that are invisible to the naked eye so AoE skills are your best bet. Walls, lines, anything that looks like it’s part of a town.

Personally, I was Elementalist Dagger/Dagger and was whipping everything.

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

thanks on the help what aoe effect can a ranger with a sword/dagger or axe/dagger?
can a mesmer do the same damage as an aoe also.
always more questions lolz to ones answers

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

For Ranger, running around using spamming 1 with Greatsword is probably your best bet. Possibly swapping to Longbow and using Barrage occasionally on areas you think you may have missed something.

For Mesmer, mainhand Sword 1 spamming is pretty much the only good option, as everything else requires you to target stuff basically, aside from maybe using Staff’s Chaos Storm occasionally.

Neither of those are particularly impressive at it, though. The best options are Engineer Flamethrower and Guardian Staff.

Posted by: Yaj.5973

Yaj.5973

I found the best to be guardians. Staff 1 while running everywhere! it was the easiest to blast everything, destroying every little thing possible.
With a group of guardian friends, we made this easy (after defeating toxx).