Open Beta, or BWE?

Open Beta, or BWE?

in WvW Desert Borderlands Stress Test

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

So Stronghold and parts of the pve environment have been going on, as have the elite specs and revenant. We are going to get some time even on Druid and Scrapper soon.

But I’ve heard nothing about the Desert Borderland non-closed beta. Are there plans for that, or is it going to wait until release?

Open Beta, or BWE?

in WvW Desert Borderlands Stress Test

Posted by: Tspatula.9086

Tspatula.9086

Next Desert boarderland beta Oct 23. It’s just too close to the release of HoT now for another beta test to be of much use in my opinion, it’s not happening this or next weekend, otherwise they would have announced it, so that leaves the only possibility the weekend of Oct 10th, but my guess is that the entire dev team is sleeping zero hours a day, freaking out, and furiously trying to just finish off the entire HoT release enough so it doesn’t just immediately crash the game. And honestly, with so little time before release, how much value is there to doing another beta test. If they are actually going to devote real resources to WvW when HoT is released then I don’t mind if we beta test on release and they fix things on the fly, since we are all going to need to play that map for a while before we can really give valuable feedback. But if they are going to do it, seems like Oct 10th is the best bet….