Home Instance Cats Value

Home Instance Cats Value

in API Development

Posted by: joeyw.9531

joeyw.9531

Hi all!

With the Hungry Cat scavenger hunt growing at every update, it will be harder and harder to remember which ones we feed.

As we still have no achievement related, should that be possible to add cats to the API to track the missing ones better?

Thank you!

Home Instance Cats Value

in API Development

Posted by: Elfo Bianco.3786

Elfo Bianco.3786

Hi all!

With the Hungry Cat scavenger hunt growing at every update, it will be harder and harder to remember which ones we feed.

As we still have no achievement related, should that be possible to add cats to the API to track the missing ones better?

Thank you!

It exists: API:2/account/home/cats

Home Instance Cats Value

in API Development

Posted by: JaxomNC.5381

JaxomNC.5381

It’s still missing a non-account endpoint which returns all existing/white listed values.

Home Instance Cats Value

in API Development

Posted by: Lawton Campbell

Lawton Campbell

Web Programmer

Next

There isn’t really much to expose; the cats endpoint works with a set of hardcoded name/id pairs. There isn’t any structured data that could be reasonably be provided.

If an endpoint that just lists all the name/id pairs meets your needs, I’ll go ahead and add it. It should be noted that it’ll be a week or so out-of-date when new cats come out since I usually forget.

EDIT: Tracking issue.

(edited by Lawton Campbell.8517)

Home Instance Cats Value

in API Development

Posted by: Elfo Bianco.3786

Elfo Bianco.3786

On wiki we can read that 31 cats exist, but from API there are 32 cats, especially the following cat is something not documented:

{
“id”: 30,
“hint”: “bundle”
}

Any tips about this cat?

Home Instance Cats Value

in API Development

Posted by: Lawton Campbell

Previous

Lawton Campbell

Web Programmer

Cat #30 wasn’t ever released.

I’ll remove it from the list at some point.