Item containers/items with select stats

in API Development

Posted by: Omnis.1782

Omnis.1782

I just started working with containers and this is the first one I’ve had a look at, so I’m not sure if the only container item I have just happens to be bugged or if I’ve overlooked something.

Bladed Cowl (https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/items/75625) doesn’t seem to return anything that indicates it’s a container. I was expecting a type: container and maybe a “Double-click to select stats.” description..? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

in API Development

Posted by: StevenL.3761

StevenL.3761

Does the item have an “Equip” option underneath “Select Stats”? Then it’s probably not a container.

Maybe you confused this item with the container that you got it from? (Bladed Headgear Box) https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/items/77262

(edited by StevenL.3761)

in API Development

Posted by: Lawton Campbell

Lawton Campbell

Web Programmer

Next

Yeah, selectable stats items are separate from containers. We don’t currently expose either that those equips have selectable stats, or which stat is currently selected. It’s on the todo list.

in API Development

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

NECRO POWERS ENABLED: Resurrecting this thread!

Okay, this is the related question: Is there any workaround to get which stat is currently selected on equipped items?

I am trying to get what stats are selected on my legendary items, but the only info I could find lead me here, stuck with the “stat_choices” part. I was expecting something like the “infix_upgrade” code that says which stats are selected… but nope.

However I see that some websites are capable of getting what stat are selected, so what am I missing? Where is that information stored?

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en espaƱol / Spanish raiding guides

in API Development

Posted by: Lawton Campbell

Previous

Lawton Campbell

Web Programmer

In the .equipment section of /v2/characters, there should be a .stats field on any items which have choosy-stats. stats.id references /v2/itemstats, and stats.attributes is the itemstats multipliers applied to the item’s level+type+rarity for the absolute stats (rather than just the multipliers).