stat_choices in items

stat_choices in items

in API Development

Posted by: Anhim.3156

Anhim.3156

So first off, I have to say I LOVE that this is a thing.

However… it seems there are issues with it. If we look at Malicious Xera Backpiece, we see one of the stats is ‘1114’, however if one tries to look up 1114 in /v2/itemstats, one gets nothing .

I’m not too sure where the issue comes from, but it seems a few of the stats are missing. For this item, only 6 of the 9 are ‘real’.

Carrion (1038), Celestial (588), Rabid (585), Sinister (1064), Trailblazer’s (1115), Viper’s(1130)
seem to link just fine, but I end up missing: Dire (754 or 756), Settler’s (693 or 700), Shaman’s (153).

Thus, for some reason we are given IDs 1114, 690, and 1097 which go ‘nowhere’.

Hopefully this helps in figuring out what’s happening; thanks for all the work!

-Darqam

stat_choices in items

in API Development

Posted by: Lawton Campbell

Lawton Campbell

Web Programmer

Next

Whoops! Thanks for the bug report — will try to get those ids that you pointed out whitelisted today and will figure out a solution to get them whitelisted automatically in the future. Here’s a tracking issue, for reference.

stat_choices in items

in API Development

Posted by: Anhim.3156

Anhim.3156

Although not directly related to the issue at hand. There is almost 4/5 of the stats in /v2/itemstats that have blank names, and some stats have multiple IDs (such as giver’s that has almost 10 different IDs). Not sure if this needs to be cared about but thought I’d point it out.

stat_choices in items

in API Development

Posted by: Lawton Campbell

Previous

Lawton Campbell

Web Programmer

Yeah, that’s just how the content is — there’s probably a historical reason for it. Not really much that can be done about it at this point, unfortunately.

stat_choices in items

in API Development

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Giver’s likely has that many because it’s got 2 singular stat types (weapon/armor), 4 dual stat types (armor/weapon/trinket/suffix[<-snowflake upgrades if I remember correctly]), and then 4 triple stat types (same groups as dual). This is more than likely a result of the fact that the WEAPONS give different stats entirely than the armors and whatnot.