A Special Thanks to ArenaNet For the Media Packages

in Community Creations

Posted by: Victus.9631

Victus.9631

This is the first time I can recall where high resolution and high quality assets were released for public use for various forms of media. I just finally took a look into what they offered in their HD assets zip file and I’m astounded at the contents.

As a designer who enjoys generating game content based artwork, having these assets really helps push the overall quality of the pieces. Videos now have opening high resolution slides for 1080p captures of both the Guild Wars 2 and ArenaNet brand marks. Screenshots and 1080p wallpapers now have crisp watermarks to add.

With this great offer from ArenaNet, I must say this though. We must not abuse the privilege they have given us in trusting us with their content. ArenaNet has lead the way in this category and maybe soon other developers will soon follow. All media content published on the internet can be of grand quality and the awareness created from it will be incalculable.

So on behalf of this generous gesture, I (we) thank you. Expect some fine content coming soon.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Azarath.6710

Azarath.6710

All they need is to add first person view and I will be a screenshot junkie! Just like I am with Skyrim haha.