Abyss Dye for Art [complete]

in Community Creations

Posted by: ephixel.9708

ephixel.9708

Because I am a real smart cookie, I recently blew all my gold without considering how it would affect me in the name of fashion, and now do not have enough to buy abyss dye, and I can’t really be bothered earning more gold to just spend it again.

For this reason, I’m offering a full colour half-body commission in exchange for an abyss dye, so I can finally fulfill my fashion dreams.
Examples of my art here!

If you are interested, please PM me with references of your character. When I confirm your commission, I’ll send you a watermarked sketch to prove I’m legit and you can send me the dye. After that, when I’ve completed the commission, I’ll send you the un-watermarked high-res version. Feel free to pester me asking for updates about how the commission is going!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Agate Skyborne.6851

Agate Skyborne.6851

I wouldn’t mind hopping on this assuming nobody else has got to it first

in Community Creations

ephixel.9708

Nobody has got to it yet! I’m still very much dyeless.

in Community Creations

ephixel.9708

Still looking for dye if anyone else is interested!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Facepunch.5710

Facepunch.5710

Hey ephixel!

Here are the screenshots I promised. The first one is a reference for her general appearance and the second is sort of a concept reference in case you want one. It’s perfectly fine if you have an interesting idea of your own to completely disregard this, I just don’t want to leave you with nothing.

I will say though, if you decide to use the concept from the second shot, please don’t draw that exact pose. There are things about it I dislike, e.g. the legs look awkward, while there are other things I like. From the waist up she looks kind of menacing but graceful at the same time which I like. But again, I would like to see you kind of make it your own a bit (since I really like your style!), rather than just a drawn version of the screenshot. Let me know if there’s anything else I can provide for ya!

Attachments:

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable. ~ReginaB
This forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. ~DevilLordLaser

in Community Creations

ephixel.9708

As an apology for taking so long here’s a quick sketch of Nhae!
I’m still going to do the full colour as well, it’s just taking a lot longer than expected, but I am definitely getting it done.

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Facepunch.5710

Heya ephixel, thanks for posting progress, it’s looking great so far! If I could make one point to keep in mind as you refine what you got down, her facial expression is looking a little sassy, but I think stoic and maybe a bit fierce is more appropriate for her. I think where I’m reading sassy most is in the eyes and mouth. If you could just tweak these a little bit, I think she could be right on the mark. Thanks and really nice stuff so far!

in Community Creations

ephixel.9708

Oh no, this is an extra sketch you’re getting as well as the final image, which will be completely different. This is just an extra drawing as an apology for taking so long! The actual commission is a totally new image.

But I’ll keep in mind to make her expression stoic and fierce!

in Community Creations

Facepunch.5710

What! Awesome, thanks!

in Community Creations

ephixel.9708

Here’s a progress shot on the final image! Again, apologies for taking so long. (Also, the full size for this image is 2000×4000, I just took a screenshot.)

Attachments:

in Community Creations

ephixel.9708

Here’s the final version! I couldn’t decide which one I liked better so have to versions. Again, really sorry for the dlay.
Version 1
Version 2

in Community Creations

Facepunch.5710

Hi ephixel! Well, it did take a while but it was worth the wait! You’ve done a fantastic job on it, thanks so much! I can’t decide which version I like best either =D