AikijinX's Thief Roaming Vol. 3

in Community Creations

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Apologies on the huge gap between video’s, I had quite a bit of trouble filming my experience while in EU, due to lag spikes, and computer complications. I am back now with another one!

Hope you guys enjoy !

And a very special thanks to Sage of Melandru (Darnell/Melandru) for the making of the montage!

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sontaran.5904

Sontaran.5904

This video is awesome. I loved the use of shadow step to setup the one shot backstab. You also switched to staff at the right moments, which I thought was great. I’ve been using a staff and d/p setup in wvw roaming lately and it’s been a blast. I wish it worked for pvp, but I find that pvp requires sb, so I run different setups there.

in Community Creations

AikijinX.6258

This video is awesome. I loved the use of shadow step to setup the one shot backstab. You also switched to staff at the right moments, which I thought was great. I’ve been using a staff and d/p setup in wvw roaming lately and it’s been a blast. I wish it worked for pvp, but I find that pvp requires sb, so I run different setups there.

Thanks for the love bro ! I really appreciate it. And yes unfortunately the pace and terrain of PvP is really fast, so use of anything else other than D/P— SB really is ill-advised and un-recommended. Although DE Rifle looks to bring some ranged cover support soon to come. So in that aspect, DE looks semi promising. Rifle—SB

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Thanks for the love bro ! I really appreciate it. And yes unfortunately the pace and terrain of PvP is really fast, so use of anything else other than D/P— SB really is ill-advised and un-recommended. Although DE Rifle looks to bring some ranged cover support soon to come. So in that aspect, DE looks semi promising. Rifle—SB

Hello Senpai, I still use my modified build you provided a while back, still does crazy amount of damage (modded it a it more so I can push over 4k power). It may be a while but im glad you are back in NA so one day I can duel you.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kurse.3801

Kurse.3801

Amazing video and inspiring to watch. Spent all night in wvw roaming after getting all hyped because of it. Never considered using staff instead of shortbow, but I’m definitely going to give it a shot now. Keep up the amazing work. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us next!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Wazzouf.2748

Wazzouf.2748

This is some serious ownage right there, keep it up!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Black Frog.9274

Black Frog.9274

Hello Senpai, I still use my modified build you provided a while back, still does crazy amount of damage (modded it a it more so I can push over 4k power). It may be a while but im glad you are back in NA so one day I can duel you.

mind sharing the build?

I Like to Run Randomly Around the Map

in Community Creations

AikijinX.6258

Thank you guys for the support I appreciate this really! Vol. 4 (S/D edition) will be out soon ^^

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Good gameplay as always. Was fun being against you in some of our server matchups some time ago, despite none of it making it into the footage – pretty much always came down to who got the jump on the other one first lol.

Admittedly you and your OH pistol stealth caught me wildly off guard a few times more than I think I caught you :P

I miss my thief u.u

in Community Creations

AikijinX.6258

Good gameplay as always. Was fun being against you in some of our server matchups some time ago, despite none of it making it into the footage – pretty much always came down to who got the jump on the other one first lol.

Admittedly you and your OH pistol stealth caught me wildly off guard a few times more than I think I caught you :P

I miss my thief u.u

Haha. I did put you in my Vol. 2 montage. Or did you forget :p. But yes those were some good times, and good surprise attacks. Ultimately it really was whoever attacked first, but it was usually me :p

time 2 thief again, and thanks for the support brotha!

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: NewAccountWhoThis.6489

NewAccountWhoThis.6489

Loved the video! Crazy how even with EU ping you were able to pull off the things you did. Definitely got a new subscriber

in Community Creations

AikijinX.6258

Loved the video! Crazy how even with EU ping you were able to pull off the things you did. Definitely got a new subscriber

Thanks my man I appreciate the love. Yeah EU was a pain, because everyone would just be able to get their attacks off first, and i’d be stuck like .5-1sec behind them. EU was great though, the caliber of the various amount of skill there is limitless.

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: Sanadar.8327

Sanadar.8327

One of the few teefs i respect while roaming and the im sure the feeling is mutual, keep it up dude, keep rekting everyone.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Chris.8056

Chris.8056

That 17k stab thou… was lit m8.

in Community Creations

AikijinX.6258

One of the few teefs i respect while roaming and the im sure the feeling is mutual, keep it up dude, keep rekting everyone.

The homie !, Thanks for the love bro! Hell ya i got big respect for you!. I can’t wait until you stop being lazy and make a montage of your own !

That 17k stab thou… was lit m8.

Homie that was my biggest backstab with this build up to this date, Deadeye will just bring more glorious footage.

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I miss my thief u.u

Haha. I did put you in my Vol. 2 montage. Or did you forget :p. But yes those were some good times, and good surprise attacks. Ultimately it really was whoever attacked first, but it was usually me :p

time 2 thief again, and thanks for the support brotha!

Had to go back and look; didn’t even see it there at the beginning haha.

You put in like the worst fight we had lol. I’m sitting here looking at me being stunned just thinking what the hell was I doing xD

(edited by DeceiverX.8361)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

2g consumable I see you.

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

in Community Creations

Posted by: Crest Fallen.5916

Crest Fallen.5916

Solid Teefin’ around. 10/10 would teef again.

in Community Creations

AikijinX.6258

Haha thanks for the love guys. And yes, the build maintenance is expensive, but as you see it pays out! :]

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Looks like the video isnt available for me. Aki, care to share your build? I want to see what changed since last time.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Community Creations

AikijinX.6258

Looks like the video isnt available for me. Aki, care to share your build? I want to see what changed since last time.

Of course not a problem brotha. I’ll update you right now ????

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: isakura.1862

isakura.1862

This (along with upcoming deadeye) has convinced me to switch from mesmer to thief. AikijinX you are positively brilliant at all things thiefy – moar please, senpai!

d(^_^)b

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

Very nice, what runes are you running? Scholar?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Biocide.7059

Biocide.7059

Really awesome gameplay! Those backstabs are pretty lethal. Can’t wait to see more from you!

in Community Creations

AikijinX.6258

Thanks for the continual love guys! And yes message me on here ill be more than happy to share it :]

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

in Community Creations

Posted by: Noha.3749

Noha.3749

Great work just like your previous vids!
Id love to see how you balanced out your gear/build
Keep it up!

80 Everything except Ranger & Guardian.
Theorycrafter & trickster.
Friend, father & lover!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kossuth.2168

Kossuth.2168

Good video mate! Love this backstabs. Could you please share the build, traits, sigils, runes and food? Thanks!?

in Community Creations

Posted by: xXFEARDAYXx.3480

xXFEARDAYXx.3480

Great play mate! would love to try out your build!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Shan.1983

Shan.1983

I really like your burst over everything playstyle but still you don’t lose all your survivability

Love the vids so please keep em coming!

in Community Creations

Posted by: davel.6348

davel.6348

I’ve been playing GW2 for less than a year, but the PvP found in WvW is where I always seem to gravitate. I recently gave my last character slot to creating a little DareDevil, and -this- is how I want to play him!

Great vids, killer play-style… this just looks fun all around.

Hitting you up in PMs for that build info! XD