[Art] Need your thoughts on this.

in Community Creations

Posted by: DawnSketch.7105

DawnSketch.7105

Headshot of my Guild Wars 2 Main, Amatus Pavus. : p
The orphaned human Necromancer/Reaper noble who has a sharp tongue and a huge heart.

I wanting to get a little extra cash and was wondering if anyone would buy headshots like this if I offered them?

Attachments:

I do Commissions of Player Characters! Contact me via:
Dawnpainterz @ DeviantART or
Dawnpainterz @ Gmail

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ranlares.2513

Ranlares.2513

That’s a pretty neat art style. Unfortunately I’m broke but i would pay you to do my character. Only thing is maybe a little bit more color? GW2 is very colorful, but hey, its your art, do you man.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Hahnchen.5420

Hahnchen.5420

I just saw this on dA! The coloring looks pretty nice. :)

How much do you think you would charge for something like this (gold and/or cash)?
Also, do think you could do all races, or would you stick to humanoids (humans, norn and sylvari)?

Check out my deviantART and Tumblr for GW2 art!

in Community Creations

Posted by: DawnSketch.7105

DawnSketch.7105

I just saw this on dA! The coloring looks pretty nice.

How much do you think you would charge for something like this (gold and/or cash)?
Also, do think you could do all races, or would you stick to humanoids (humans, norn and sylvari)?

I have drawn Sylvari in the past as I have two alts of that race and I have to say they are a challenge sometimes. ha. but no, I can do more than just the humanoids. Some Char may not work out as I do have a hard time with Muzzles/cat mouths.

As for payment, I’m not sure.
I’d love to get IRL for it but I know not everyone has it to pay and I do need more paintings for my portfolio. I’m leaning more towards gold or minis. Though I don’t know how much gold these would be worth.
Here’s a female sample too, though it’s still a humanoid. > 3 >
Going to work on some samples off my Sylvari & charr babys.

Attachments:

I do Commissions of Player Characters! Contact me via:
Dawnpainterz @ DeviantART or
Dawnpainterz @ Gmail

in Community Creations

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

Let me know if or when you’re willing to create commissions for gold. Looking for more art of my characters for on my wall

So if you’re willing then I’m interested in hearing, seeing and discussing with you! Best way to contact me is over ingame email.