Artists, I challenge you!

in Community Creations

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

To avoid moderation, you might want to familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules found on the front page.

Good luck.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lumpy.8760

Lumpy.8760

DO NOT WORK FOR FREE

the time you spend, the energy, and the very culmination of your entire LIFE that leads to how YOU create; it is worth SO MUCH

in Community Creations

Posted by: Name.9128

Name.9128

DO NOT WORK FOR FREE

the time you spend, the energy, and the very culmination of your entire LIFE that leads to how YOU create; it is worth SO MUCH

While I do agree with this, I have to say it is quite difficult to find people willing to pay for commissions. I’ve been drawing for many years and only about 6 months ago did I start trying to get commissions. So far I’ve managed 1 PayPal commission and about 10 gold commissions. That leads to sometimes doing work for free, or extremely cheap.

-Skydis

in Community Creations

Posted by: Aro.8275

Aro.8275

So far I’ve managed 1 PayPal commission and about 10 gold commissions. That leads to sometimes doing work for free, or extremely cheap.

Hopefully that paypal one was for another game or something else. It’s been officially stated we can’t do that for GW :/

in Community Creations

Posted by: Name.9128

Name.9128

So far I’ve managed 1 PayPal commission and about 10 gold commissions. That leads to sometimes doing work for free, or extremely cheap.

Hopefully that paypal one was for another game or something else. It’s been officially stated we can’t do that for GW :/

Oh that’s news to me. Luckily it was something completely different.

-Skydis