BG: Bloodied but Unbroken | WvW Season 2

in Community Creations

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

A lot of kitten people in this thread. I’m sorry.

You posted a glory video of your server on the official forums. What did you honestly expect. Should’ve just left it on your servers front page and be done with it.

Also, during the matchup with JQ/TC (I think week 3), at which point did you (the server) collectively go OH kitten. I kinda wanna see some reaction videos of this, like teamspeak/map chat logs/etc.

The matchup week 8 or whatever also interests me. Same reason, wanna see/hear the collective dispair when the mighty BG broke and gave up (see what I did there).

Both of those things I would like to see in video format on these forums.

SO kitten wipe those tears. It’s ok.

No tears. Only Dreams.

So which one of the drama filled servers are you from?

Hey hey now, let’s not get kitten. Remember, fiber, but I see you edited that out.
If you HAVE to know, I’ll give you some hints. I’ll be making these comments based on our collective server mentality.

We give zero kittens.

TC

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

Posted by: PattyCakeChamp.5268

PattyCakeChamp.5268

You posted a glory video of your server on the official forums. What did you honestly expect. Should’ve just left it on your servers front page and be done with it.

Also, during the matchup with JQ/TC (I think week 3), at which point did you (the server) collectively go OH kitten. I kinda wanna see some reaction videos of this, like teamspeak/map chat logs/etc.

The matchup week 8 or whatever also interests me. Same reason, wanna see/hear the collective dispair when the mighty BG broke and gave up (see what I did there).

No tears. Only Dreams.

Hey hey now, let’s not get kitten. Remember, fiber, but I see you edited that out.
If you HAVE to know, I’ll give you some hints. I’ll be making these comments based on our collective server mentality.

We give zero kittens.

TC

Nooooooooope.
I would like to add that they cared enough to go along with a 2v1. Don’t make stupid choices, your obviously better than this.

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

No tears. Only Dreams.

We give zero kittens.

TC

Nooooooooope.

Welp I tried. Carry on little one.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

Posted by: Afkjosh.3912

Afkjosh.3912

This reminds me of the time we met T1.

Currently Playing ~ Lich Lord Joshua – (Necro)
WvW Rank ~ 2,4xx / WvW Kills ~ 1xx,xxx / PvP Rank ~ 7x
EBAY ~ [Void] → FA/SoS ~ [HOPE] → FA ~ [CM] → FA/DB ~ [TheD] → ?

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

No tears. Only Dreams.

We give zero kittens.

TC

Nooooooooope.
I would like to add that they cared enough to go along with a 2v1. Don’t make stupid choices, your obviously better than this.

What choice did I make?

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

/15 char

Attachments:

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in Community Creations

Posted by: Barsity.9408

Barsity.9408

Relative indeed – 2:1 isn’t a big deal. And it’s fantastic that two-thirds of the way through the tournament you guys realized that you can scatter and do more things in parallel. Although you don’t need 5-10 person teams to take a camp or get bloodlust – that blobby mentality is still there.

I would, mostly seriously but perhaps with a bit of a smirk, recommend that you look up posts detailing small squad tactics, and maybe practice flipping camps solo. Or with a friend if it’s fully upgraded, so that you don’t have swords pop too soon and alert responders.

Good luck, Roman.

Kinda need five to ten sometimes to ensure we took it fast enough. Makes it hard to do small scale when you know the enemy is willing to ALWAYS send a full blob your way as did happen many times to us with bloodlust and assaulting JQ/TC home camps, epsecially north camps. I can’t tell you how many times myself, or my roaming group, attacked a n camp only to have the 40+ come meet us almost immediately.

I’m not saying the 2v1 was bad… I rather enjoyed the adversity of it all… But thinking what usually three or less people can do easily enough in a normal fashion would work against enemies willing to throw blobs at any enemy they see is a little messed up in thinking.

Lireil [SG] – Blackgate

in Community Creations

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Relative indeed – 2:1 isn’t a big deal. And it’s fantastic that two-thirds of the way through the tournament you guys realized that you can scatter and do more things in parallel. Although you don’t need 5-10 person teams to take a camp or get bloodlust – that blobby mentality is still there.

I would, mostly seriously but perhaps with a bit of a smirk, recommend that you look up posts detailing small squad tactics, and maybe practice flipping camps solo. Or with a friend if it’s fully upgraded, so that you don’t have swords pop too soon and alert responders.

Good luck, Roman.

As a roamer who solo cap camps all the time, what you suggested simply did not work this season for us. I usually can solo cap a camp around a minute, but I still encounter multiple responders a lot of times this seasons because JQ/TC have enough spare manpower to patrol most camps, especially around tick.

I also tried to cap bloodlust with 2-3 people a lot this season, the only time it was successful was during off-hours. During prime hours JQ/TC can have up to 10 man groups patrolling the area most of the times.

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

Kinda need five to ten sometimes to ensure we took it fast enough. Makes it hard to do small scale when you know the enemy is willing to ALWAYS send a full blob your way as did happen many times to us with bloodlust and assaulting JQ/TC home camps, epsecially north camps. I can’t tell you how many times myself, or my roaming group, attacked a n camp only to have the 40+ come meet us almost immediately.

I’m not saying the 2v1 was bad… I rather enjoyed the adversity of it all… But thinking what usually three or less people can do easily enough in a normal fashion would work against enemies willing to throw blobs at any enemy they see is a little messed up in thinking.

Look at my server, then look up who we’re against this week. Do you think I don’t know what I’m talking about? Do you think I’m just speculating on how an undermanned server copes when they’re massively outnumbered?

Learn from us. We have powers.

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

in Community Creations

Rimmy.9217

As a roamer who solo cap camps all the time, what you suggested simply did not work this season for us. I usually can solo cap a camp around a minute, but I still encounter multiple responders a lot of times this seasons because JQ/TC have enough spare manpower to patrol most camps, especially around tick.

I hate to sound like I’m calling you out, but if you solo camps all the time and it takes you a minute usually, then something is wrong. If the swords are coming up any sooner than when the capture bar is halfway finished, you must have had the kind of sneeze that bangs your head on the desk, throwing off your npc grouping.

If it’s a fully upgraded camp it usually does take a bit longer, but in that case if there are minders nearby you want a second person with you (granted, rangers and properly-built warriors can solo these at non-upgraded speeds) so that again, the swords don’t come up any sooner than when the capture bar is already well on its way.

The only time you’d want the aforementioned 5-10 people flipping a camp is if they need to the supplies to subsequently flip a tower, or if they are running supplies to help defend an objective that has been cut off. Otherwise, why waste the ^entitypower?

If there are blobs waiting to descend sixty strong on a camp that is being flipped (and they shouldn’t have seen swords unless you’re doing it too slowly), then 5-10 probably isn’t going to help you, and you could have got the same effect with 1-2 and freed up those other people to flip a couple of other camps more or less simultaneously while the blob is stopping the cap of ONE cap, you see?

^ a PC term to replace manpower to be gender and species neutral that sounded better in my head.

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

Look at my server, then look up who we’re against this week. Do you think I don’t know what I’m talking about? Do you think I’m just speculating on how an undermanned server copes when they’re massively outnumbered?

Learn from us. We have powers.

I understand how difficult it must be for roamers on a low pop server like EBAY to fight servers with superior numbers and how good you guys must have become.

I just want to point out though (correct me if I am wrong) that many times lower tier servers that EBAY faced may not play the ppt game to the extend of T1 servers, such as having defenders/attackers on most camps around tick time, guild groups roaming the bloodlust area to defend and cap it right back when needed etc. The defense is particularly strong since JQ/TC have a lot of manpower to throw around this season due to the alliance.

Not saying those lower tier servers don’t have the capabilities to do it if they want to, it’s just that they may not have that many manpower or even care about ppt enough to do those kind of things.

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

I hate to sound like I’m calling you out, but if you solo camps all the time and it takes you a minute usually, then something is wrong. If the swords are coming up any sooner than when the capture bar is halfway finished, you must have had the kind of sneeze that bangs your head on the desk, throwing off your npc grouping.

This is interesting. I run a condi build instead of dps build though, do you think it matters? Can you link me some videos showing engineer/or other condi spec cap camps in roughly 40 seconds? Would love to learn more.

The only time you’d want the aforementioned 5-10 people flipping a camp is if they need to the supplies to subsequently flip a tower, or if they are running supplies to help defend an objective that has been cut off. Otherwise, why waste the ^entitypower?

If there are blobs waiting to descend sixty strong on a camp that is being flipped (and they shouldn’t have seen swords unless you’re doing it too slowly), then 5-10 probably isn’t going to help you, and you could have got the same effect with 1-2 and freed up those other people to flip a couple of other camps more or less simultaneously while the blob is stopping the cap of ONE cap, you see?

The biggest problem is that JQ/TC usually have defenders in the camps around tick, or very close by/on their way to camp, make it hard for 1-3 man team to cap before more reinforcement arrives.

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Rimmy.9217

I understand how difficult it must be for roamers on a low pop server like EBAY to fight servers with superior numbers and how good you guys must have become.

I just want to point out though (correct me if I am wrong) that many times lower tier servers that EBAY faced may not play the ppt game to the extend of T1 servers, such as having defenders/attackers on most camps around tick time, guild groups roaming the bloodlust area to defend and cap it right back when needed etc. The defense is particularly strong since JQ/TC have a lot of manpower to throw around this season due to the alliance.

Not saying those lower tier servers don’t have the capabilities to do it if they want to, it’s just that they may not have that many manpower or even care about ppt enough to do those kind of things.

How it tends to be if the servers we are against have similar numbers to us is that you pop the first upgrade and drop a ballista, so you can hold off other roamers until you’ve got to the extra guards upgrade, which tends to make camp flips longer / more opportunity for a mistake. And a minder in the lower camps or bouncing between a couple of camps.

Usually if you have a low population you tend to do this at the camps near the enemy’s spawn since that’s where they’ll typically , though not always, go first.

And it’s less about the PPT (although you are mindful of that), it’s more about reducing the available supplies to structures for upgrades/siege because those are the PPT you want.

Again, bearing in mind that you don’t have total map control as an option when you have reduced numbers. So, you pick your battles based on who you have available. PvDoor isn’t normally practical at this level, so denying supplies for upgrades to walls and gates really lets you flip structures with an eye on the timer.

But you’re right, it’s not pure PPT at this level and it wasn’t when we were in T4 either, so maybe there’s some reality or pressure in T1 that I’m not quite grasping.

in Community Creations

Rimmy.9217

This is interesting. I run a condi build instead of dps build though, do you think it matters? Can you link me some videos showing engineer/or other condi spec cap camps in roughly 40 seconds? Would love to learn more.

I went and had a look, but I didn’t really find what I was looking for.

I don’t roll my engi in WvW very often, but I’ll make one if after asking around none of my servermates have any.

You don’t find that after grouping up the npcs your bomb kits drop them quickly?

in Community Creations

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

blackgates best guild:

the server as a whole is filled with mindless zombies running sigil of water and renewal
with runes of vampirism. ICoa is their best guild and got rocked by less than 20 people.
Main strategy involves waiting for 2 groups to engage in combat, then blobbing it down with 40 or more people (not a blob according to BG).

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

BG has a bad problem with wanting to be the center of attention all the time. Even when no one is talking about them, they have to create scenarios for people to talk about them. If you want to create a thread to give yourselves a pat on the back, why would this be on the official forums instead of your own forums?

And Mal, please post videos of the TS conversations. The ZDs drama has far been surpassed by the QQ BG has dished out this season. It’s not even comparable.

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

BG has a bad problem with wanting to be the center of attention all the time. Even when no one is talking about them, they have to create scenarios for people to talk about them. If you want to create a thread to give yourselves a pat on the back, why would this be on the official forums instead of your own forums?

And Mal, please post videos of the TS conversations. The ZDs drama has far been surpassed by the QQ BG has dished out this season. It’s not even comparable.

Nope it hasnt.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

I went and had a look, but I didn’t really find what I was looking for.

I don’t roll my engi in WvW very often, but I’ll make one if after asking around none of my servermates have any.

You don’t find that after grouping up the npcs your bomb kits drop them quickly?

That would be great. Group up and bomb/grenade is fast, but at least for me the condi damage is just not fast enough to kill and cap in about 40 seconds even with interrupting supervisor’s heal.

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I for one cannot wait for the inevitable 2v1 in Season 3.

This is what happens with arrogance, BG

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

This trying I recruit more guilds to bg?

Like how your server bought SoR guilds so you could make it to tier 1?

As far as this thread goes, people on BG need to learn to be a little more humble. One of the reasons for last season was because of the arrogance that people like to perpetuate on these forums such as this thread.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

How it tends to be if the servers we are against have similar numbers to us is that you pop the first upgrade and drop a ballista, so you can hold off other roamers until you’ve got to the extra guards upgrade, which tends to make camp flips longer / more opportunity for a mistake. And a minder in the lower camps or bouncing between a couple of camps.

Usually if you have a low population you tend to do this at the camps near the enemy’s spawn since that’s where they’ll typically , though not always, go first.

And it’s less about the PPT (although you are mindful of that), it’s more about reducing the available supplies to structures for upgrades/siege because those are the PPT you want.

Again, bearing in mind that you don’t have total map control as an option when you have reduced numbers. So, you pick your battles based on who you have available. PvDoor isn’t normally practical at this level, so denying supplies for upgrades to walls and gates really lets you flip structures with an eye on the timer.

But you’re right, it’s not pure PPT at this level and it wasn’t when we were in T4 either, so maybe there’s some reality or pressure in T1 that I’m not quite grasping.

This is what roamers on BG try to do a lot of times as well, though the enemy home camp (camp closest to enemy) is usually heavily defended along with sentry player scout, so 1 or 2 roamers usually will not get the job done.

This season since many times we are not able to defend our structures against 2v1 long enough for them to be upgraded, on some maps we actually break up into multiple teams and do cooperate attacks on JQ/TC objectives simultaneously. The goal was to keep their structures/camps from upgrading, which allow us to easily cap them for tick even when we don’t have our own keep. The strategy worked pretty good on reset nights, but not on weekdays when the structures got upgraded from other time zones.

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

To offset, please post hours of whine footage from your TS about the 2v1.

The whine from our TS still doesn’t compete with the whine that BG still gets from things that happened BEFORE S1. This Whine from our enemies still goes on today and it fuels things like the 2v1.

Yeah but the ratio is like 1:3 for Enemy Whine vs BG 2v1 Whine….Seriously one day almost every other post on the front page was about 2v1’s coming from a BGer.

(edited by bob.8632)

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

The video is more about server pride and a thank you to our BG members who fight to the last. I would like to see a video by JQ to celebrate its victory as well (if you have the organization to make one:)), things you do for server pride is what keeps GW2 interesting to me.

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Ayrilana.1396

The video is more about server pride and a thank you to our BG members who fight to the last. I would like to see a video by JQ to celebrate its victory as well (if you have the organization to make one:)), things you do for server pride is what keeps GW2 interesting to me.

BG has its own forums. Why not post it there rather than on here?

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

I think because a lot of militias on BG don’t read/join server forum:)

Also some of us think of this as a way to tell JQ/TC if they think their 2v1 will stop us from showing server pride they are wrong:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

The whine from our TS still doesn’t compete with the whine that BG still gets from things that happened BEFORE S1. This Whine from our enemies still goes on today and it fuels things like the 2v1.

Yeah but the ratio is like 3:1 for Enemy Whine vs BG 2v1 Whine….Seriously one day almost every other post on the front page was about 2v1’s coming from a BGer.

it still is

@OP
Thanks for showing us all the guild tags. Now everyone knows who to buy

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Nope it hasnt.

JQ and SoR certainly qq’d about ZDs and the other nefarious stuff BG has done(or accused of doing) but I remember that their QQ never irritated me to the point where I wanted to tell them “here’s a pacifier now stop crying”. BG held the forums hostage for what two months? We couldn’t even have a normal WvW thread without it being hijacked by BG QQers. Especially that one weekend where your servermates created 15-20 threads in quick succession after ANET kept locking it down. I’ve never seen JQ or SoR put that much dedication into crying.

in Community Creations

Ayrilana.1396

Also some of us think of this as a way to tell JQ/TC if they think their 2v1 will stop us from showing server pride they are wrong:)

Having server pride is one thing but being so arrogant to irritate and annoy everyone else will only make things worse. This thread was created to troll JQ/TC and display blind arrogance.

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Yeah but the ratio is like 3:1 for Enemy Whine vs BG 2v1 Whine….Seriously one day almost every other post on the front page was about 2v1’s coming from a BGer.

a good bit of those post were troll post and people not from BG. Even still this all started with massive tears from our enemies because apparently BG is the only one that tried to stack for Tier 1 S1. These same kitten guilds/players and communities held such hatred for BG, a community in which they didn’t even understand. So here we are today, BG the most hated server in the entire game based off what has happened a long time ago. We take the blame for everything even though JQ for instance has been doing this way longer than BG even before BG was indeed in Tier 1. This is alll ok though! BG is doing well! Don’t worry guys! Let the hate flow through you! We will still stand and fight.

You guys should see what some of these server leaders from TC and JQs reasoning’s were behind the smear campaign .The more you guys talk about us, smear our name the harder we’ll promote ourselves, The stronger we get, the more united we are. You guys hate it and we feed off your hate. Thank you!

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Having server pride is one thing but being so arrogant to irritate and annoy everyone else will only make things worse. This thread was created to troll JQ/TC and display blind arrogance.

This thread was created because so many people asked me to show off the hard work BG put into this video. It had nothing to do with rubbing it in the faces of JQ and TC. Hell they can make a video and rub it in our faces and we encourage them to do so. You should expect a video from BG every single Season Win or lose.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

I don’t think this video has any boasting in it besides saying BG will never surrender even against odds? It actually congrats JQ as the winner at the end. So I don’t see why the video is about arrogance rather than server pride:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

The stronger we get, the more united we are. You guys hate it and we feed off your hate. Thank you!

Sent to die in Linksville.

in Community Creations

Ayrilana.1396

I said blind arrogance as in so arrogant that you cannot see how arrogant you are. You’re posting a video about server pride on these forums. You started out the video with sound clips including one about capping TC’s garrison. You have text across the screen about how outmatched you were but endured. You also posted this on the forums rather than BG’s own forums.

I mean no disrespect when I call out this thread for it. I’m just pointing out what others, including myself, see when they view this threads and others like it. If JQ or TC made a thread that featured footage of BG, I’m sure many people would take it as gloating.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I would like to see a video by JQ to celebrate its victory as well (if you have the organization to make one:)),

Organisation to make one is not a problem. We have plenty of folks who are good at making videos. We congratulated the server community on our own forums. That was enough for us.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Community Creations

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I don’t think you will see anything like that from us.
We are more the “work is done, f.. that kitten, have another beer and enjoy your time” – kind of server.
But I think someone from Hollywood already made a video about JQ. I think it’s called “fear and loathing in eb keep” or.. was it “clockwork jade”?
I don’t remember exactly..

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I said blind arrogance as in so arrogant that you cannot see how arrogant you are. You’re posting a video about server pride on these forums. You started out the video with sound clips including one about capping TC’s garrison. You have text across the screen about how outmatched you were but endured. You also posted this on the forums rather than BG’s own forums.

I mean no disrespect when I call out this thread for it. I’m just pointing out what others, including myself, see when they view this threads and others like it. If JQ or TC made a thread that featured footage of BG, I’m sure many people would take it as gloating.

It depends I guess how it was done. I see your points and I understand. However, you need to see ours. Our community works hard at being united and we take a lot of pride in the way we do things like these videos. We like to promote them and share them as it was a server wide effort. I don’t think anyone from BG should be upset at JQ or TC if they chose to make one of their own depicting their side of Season 2. He’ll BG encourages it.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

We are more the “work is done, f.. that kitten, have another beer and enjoy your time” – kind of server.
But I think someone from Hollywood already made a video about JQ. I think it’s called “fear and loathing in eb keep” or.. was it “clockwork jade”?
I don’t remember exactly..

Can you link me

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

Kreen.3925

It had nothing to do with rubbing it in the faces of JQ and TC. Hell they can make a video and rub it in our faces and we encourage them to do so.

This quote should just stand there as a monument…….

I fight for JQ.

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

It had nothing to do with rubbing it in the faces of JQ and TC. Hell they can make a video and rub it in our faces and we encourage them to do so.

Does this mean we get to see a JQ video! Victors of S2?!

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

PattyCakeChamp.5268

Hi. Poopin again.

in Community Creations

Kreen.3925

Hi. Poopin again.

Prunes?

I fight for JQ.

in Community Creations

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Hi. Poopin again.

Dude you need to get that checked.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in Community Creations

PattyCakeChamp.5268

Does this mean we get to see a JQ video! Victors of S2?!

So, like, I read that your militia was totally more likely to see this thread. I have a story….

Dis Juan tim3, da JAy que n teeSEa all lie ance trid 2 tak hour sweg. But we R beeGee n we cn win. BT den wee lawst. Nao wee hve no sweg. D and.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I remember back in the day when BG used to rip on SoR for cheering about bags when they were losing and cheering about ppt when they were winning.

Funny when the shoe is on the other foot……

We ripped on them for going on about “the fights” (and still would, if they were still in T1 – at least I would). Everyone’s cheered about bags since the inception of WvW, since that’s really the only real source of income if you’re a WvW only player.

TC = / = SoR

..and you got beat dun good.

… we weren’t talking about TC…

Also, if you feel good about winning a 2v1, the kitten centre is to your left

Winnings winning. You were outplayed. Play to win. Don’t be a scrub.

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

The sound bit is to add a “cool” factor to the video as it is real across map TS communication between commanders at the time. It is WvW and I don’t see what is the big deal of capturing someone’s garrison, especially not as an insult. The video is about BG in season 2, so outnumbered but endured is what happened, what else would be the theme of the video?:) And the video is posted to mainly let other bg players who don’t visit server forum to see and feel proud.

I mean I don’t see the difference between this video and other guild videos posted out there on the forum. It is to let people who are interested to see a well-made video and to let BGers feel proud. The video did not even boast anything about “victory” of any kind and congrats the winner.

I understand a video about a server fighting other two servers in an environment with intense rivalry maybe viewed by some as “gloating” regardless of its content. However the intended audience of the video is server mates who don’t join server forum, so I don’t see why we should stop a server pride tradition just because some non-target audience are a bit sensitive and feel uncomfortable about the video.

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

Too bad, I would be really interested to see a video from JQ. Personally I feel making a video together bring the server community closer and foster more proud. But I understand different server has different styles of achieving that:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Reslinal.2359

I would like to see a video by JQ to celebrate its victory as well (if you have the organization to make one:)),

Organisation to make one is not a problem. We have plenty of folks who are good at making videos. We congratulated the server community on our own forums. That was enough for us.

The organization part is a small joke:) As I said too bad as I would like to see a cool video, but I understand if that is not your server’s style of doing things.

Blackgate Engineer

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

Great job with the video!

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

in Community Creations

Kreen.3925

The organization part is a small joke:) As I said too bad as I would like to see a cool video, but I understand if that is not your server’s style of doing things.

a very very small joke………..

I fight for JQ.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Wraith.9426

Wraith.9426

This is the problem with the state of WvW in this game right now. We post a video to hype up the finish of the season, congratulating JQ on their victory and thanking our server for not giving up despite all odds, and you all have a problem with that? How are we going to attract more people into WvW if no one is hyping it up and making it look fun and exciting? Why is BG the only server actively trying to do this? Instead of coming into this thread and throwing around your negativity, GO MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER VIDEO! We need people to see these and think, “Oh kitten, that looks kinda crazy, I want to try that out.”

And on all your tired complaints about us “blobbing,” if we stopped running in large zergs, would anyone else also stop? Of course they wouldn’t, because running in a large highly mobile group is the most effective strategy in most instances. If we split our forces into 2 or 3 groups on a map, that will just result in those smaller groups getting steamrolled by JQ or TC’s map zerg. BG will stop running in large groups when it is no longer the most effective way to play, and that will require some mechanics changes by Anet for that to happen.

Blackgate ~~[Ons]laught~~